Vaal Pact

Note: I'm somewhat of a newb. Don't hate because I have an opinion.

I believe it is called a "keystone", but Vaal Pact's description is "LIfe Leech applies instantly, but life recovery/regeneration has no effect".

My first problem with it is that the description sucks. I have no clue exactly what Life Leech is, but if it's anything like it sounds, it leeches life.

Someone told me that the regeneration is 2% per kill or something.

My second problem with it is "What? 2%? Seriously?". I assume that it's suppose to be piled up with other stats and gear and whatnot, but on it's own, it's so bad. Everything destroys me and I have no way of healing, apart from dying.

Thoughts/corrections/alsdf would be appreciated.
Este post foi automaticamente arquivado. As respostas foram desabilitadas.
You have no idea whatsoever what you're talking about.

1) Everyone has flasks for healing. Use them.
2) Life Leech is an item ability. If you played this game for about an hour you should know that. Unlike in most other ARPGs, Life Leech doesn't apply instantly, but rather is capped depending on your maximum life. Vaal Pact changes that.
3) Regeneration has nothing to do with killing monsters. Regeneration is from modifiers of the same name on gear and various skills in the passive tree. It's a method of recovering life over time.
4) If you have no clue what you're talking about, don't make posts on the forum complaining about something saying it sucks. If you need help with something, ask for help. If you want to figure something out, do some research either on the forum or the wiki. You could figure this out inside of 5 minutes if you just googled "Vaal Pact," clicked on the Wiki link, and then followed the links from there.
You get Life Leech from support gems or gear. Normally, Life Leech boosts your regen every time you leech but Vaal Pact makes the total amount leeched apply instantly. You shouldn't have taken Vaal Pact before knowing what Life Leech is. Refund the point immediately.

Also, this doesn't really belong in the suggestion forum.
Thanks Almond.

Xwhatever, don't be a butthole to everyone who doesn't know new games from the moment they start playing.
"
XCodes escreveu:
You have no idea whatsoever what you're talking about.

1) Everyone has flasks for healing. Use them.
2) Life Leech is an item ability. If you played this game for about an hour you should know that. Unlike in most other ARPGs, Life Leech doesn't apply instantly, but rather is capped depending on your maximum life. Vaal Pact changes that.
3) Regeneration has nothing to do with killing monsters. Regeneration is from modifiers of the same name on gear and various skills in the passive tree. It's a method of recovering life over time.
4) If you have no clue what you're talking about, don't make posts on the forum complaining about something saying it sucks. If you need help with something, ask for help. If you want to figure something out, do some research either on the forum or the wiki. You could figure this out inside of 5 minutes if you just googled "Vaal Pact," clicked on the Wiki link, and then followed the links from there.

he is right
IGN:MuaddDibb

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional