Ascendancy Enchantments

With the start of the Ascendancy expansion on March 4th, players who complete the Lord's Labyrinth can choose to add a powerful new enchantment to one of their items. Today, we'll reveal some of the enchantments rewarded for completing the Labyrinth on Merciless difficulty.

Enchanting an item replaces any existing implicits, including previous Enchantments. They are always fixed values, so Blessed Orbs will have no effect on them. Though they share the same colours as Master Crafted implicit mods, you can have both on an item.

When you enchant your Gloves in Normal, they gain a triggered "Word" skill. It can't be modified by support gems, but has powerful effects. It can be modified by your item stats and passive tree stats. When you enchant gloves in Cruel difficulty, they gain a triggered "Edict" skill, a more powerful version of the Word skills. In Merciless, your gloves gain "Decree" skills, which are even more powerful versions of the Words and Edicts.

Here are some examples:

Decree of the Grave summons icy floating skull minions that fight for you, similar to the Raging Spirit skill. When their duration ends, the minions explode in an icy burst.

Decree of Fury hurls fiery copies of your weapon or its projectiles in a cone in front of you. The enchantment can hit enemies multiple times, inflicting heavy damage to those closest to you.

Decree of the Tempest charges you with energy. After a few seconds it detonates, dealing lightning spell damage to enemies around you. Position yourself carefully for maximum effect.
Decree of Light deals attack damage to enemies around you and creates Consecrated Ground, healing you and your allies.
When you enchant your Boots, they gain a powerful stat that only applies when you meet certain conditions. Some boot enchantments are weaker but easier to activate, while others are powerful but harder to trigger. When an enchantment says "recently", it refers to the past four seconds. This new wording is also used elsewhere in the game. Here are some examples of boot enchantments:

When you enchant your Helm, you'll gain a bonus that only applies to a specific skill. There are two or three of these skill-specific stats for every player skill, amounting to over 300 in total. Here are a few examples:
Postado por 
em
Grinding Gear Games
nice
"Axe bad! Fix please!"
Nice!!!

edit: I have a question about the "on kill" effect on the gloves: are they triggerable by totems and minions?
Última edição por diablofdb em 23 de fev de 2016 18:55:40
yey
sick
Hmm. Are the 'on kill' effects of Words/Decrees triggerable by minions, traps, mines and totems?

I also see an awful lot of grinding the labyrinth to get a useful helmet enchant. I hope you made it really fun.
Última edição por Imprecision em 23 de fev de 2016 18:54:38
Aww yeah, I can't wait!
First page for a guided arrow skill!
sweet, also first page
"
There are two or three of these skill-specific stats for every player skill, amounting to over 300 in total.

Ooooooooofff

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional