Path of Exile: Ascendancy launches tomorrow!

Displayed in your local time:

The realm goes down and patching begins at: mar 04, 2016 12:00 PM (GMT-5)
Ascendancy goes live at: mar 04, 2016 3:00 PM (GMT-5) (if these automatically converted times seem wrong due to timezones or something, just disregard and use the actual countdown on www.pathofexile.com)

The patch is estimated to be between 1.2GB and 1.5GB. Our fast CDN should make it easy for most people to download this within the three-hour patching window, but in the case that you really want to start earlier, we have made a torrent available. This torrent only includes the GGPK file, so you'll need to copy it into your actual install once the patching server is up three hours before Ascendancy launches.

Don't try to patch it beforehand, it'll just patch backwards into 2.1.2! This torrented version is around 500mb away from the final version that we'll be releasing tomorrow, so it only helps if you really want to save a gigabyte of downloading tomorrow. We recommend only doing this if you're already familiar with the torrenting process.

Talisman League
Your Talisman League characters and stash tabs have merged with their parent leagues today. Tomorrow your hideouts will also be merged. If you have a hideout in both a parent league and a Talisman league, the hideout with the most items will be the one that remains in the parent league.

The Labyrinth Leaderboard
This feature displays the fastest Labyrinth runs of the day. At the end of the day the player with the fastest time in each league and difficulty will be awarded a prize. While we included this in the patch notes yesterday, the feature won't launch alongside the expansion tomorrow. We encountered a last-minute issue that requires more investigation. We expect to have this ready within a week of release.

Thank you so much for coming on this journey with us! I've had a great time unveiling all the details of Ascendancy with you in the last few months and we can't wait to see what you think of it!

Best of luck everyone! See you tomorrow.
Última edição por Chris em 4 de mar de 2016 03:29:13
Último bump em 4 de mar de 2021 14:02:57
Burning the midnight kiwis at both ends I see. :-)

Do the Masters get moved separately? I mean does the Master with the greatest exp get moved to your hideout?
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
Última edição por Chameleon em 4 de mar de 2016 02:26:54
true men dont eat snacks when play PoE, he smoke weed, GET YOUR WEED READY, BOYS!!!
Yay!
Asus TUF B450-PLUS GAMING - AMD Ryzen 5 5600 - ASUS GTX 1080 Ti Strix 11GB - Windows 10 Pro - 32GB DDR4 - Samsung 250GB 970 EVO SSD
Hmmmm.... somethings not quite right with the times given. It says Ascendancy goes live at 3am yet the patching begins at 9am. Ascendancy should be going live at 12pm (noon) for me.

And now it's fixed =)

p.s. It's 2016 Bex!
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Última edição por LostArtz em 4 de mar de 2016 02:28:56
HYPE IS REAL
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Let's do this!
Metal
True Men don't eat snacks.
They got BEERS !! (and Belgian beers if possible)
The realm goes down and patching begins at: márc. 04, 2015 6:00 du.
Ascendancy goes live at: márc. 04, 2015 12:00 du.

2015??????????

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional