Wand build

"
Pu1pFriction escreveu:
So does wand base damage effect elemental hit damage?
Yes, asuming you're using the attack with a wand.
"
Pu1pFriction escreveu:
What would increase DPS, faster attack speed or faster casting speed?
Elemental Hit is an attack, and uses attack speed. Cast speed is used for spells.
I have great fun with Wand spec :)

As you can se on some of my movies on the spec ^^

dear lord , 400ish crit % ... thats allot of dmg you got there =)
http://www.youtube.com/user/swedishtavern

Around 90h of PoE Content made and spread across Scandinavia. Now invading Europe & US
Enjoy
Beta member since 0.9.5
HC
I'm about to have a go at a wand build and I'm considering trying a duelist with 2 wands. Problem with this is it makes it pretty hard to get to those crit passives up in the int area, but makes for some nice attack speed buffs down the bottom, and you could pick up Iron Grip pretty easily.

I'm just not sure it would be worthwhile, especially considering how high a level it would need to be to get to the good crit areas.

Here is a quick late-game passive build for it. The main reason I'm interested in this is that juicy 75% crit bonus down near the Duelist. There may be some huge mistakes in here, since I'm very unclear about the exact mechanics of dual wielding applying to wands, as well as how physical damage is involved in Elemental Hit.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
Última edição por SpudOfDoom em 3 de abr de 2012 02:34:10
IGN: KaboomCrimsonEye
Última edição por Cinerus em 2 de abr de 2012 07:16:28
Yeah I saw that. Would you suggest and changes with regards to the balance between +crit chance, +crit damage and +elemental?
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
"
SpudOfDoom escreveu:
Yeah I saw that. Would you suggest and changes with regards to the balance between +crit chance, +crit damage and +elemental?

Nope. Should still work very well.
I'm questioning the necessity of having AoF. It's a long way out of the way and the only real great passives nearby are Pyromaniac (+50% burn damage) and Catalyze (+40% elemental damage - probably quite useful)
"
SpudOfDoom escreveu:
I'm questioning the necessity of having AoF. It's a long way out of the way and the only real great passives nearby are Pyromaniac (+50% burn damage) and Catalyze (+40% elemental damage - probably quite useful)

It also gives you an extra useful mod on items: Weapon Elemental Damage (Rings, Necklace, Weapons, Belt). Another thing is: You no longer have to worry about both types of Reflect auras, just Elemental.

I do agree that AOF is not necessary. The +85% Weapon Elemental Damage feels too good to pass though, and I figured I might as well spend the few extra points to get AOF.

EDIT: I just checked on my legacy char. Losing AOF right now cost me around 1/3 of my total DPS on both active skills.
Última edição por Cinerus em 3 de abr de 2012 03:57:26
1/3? Damn. More than I thought. Don't have much choice then do I. That stretches the build out a very long way though.

Gonna have to do some reworking.
Última edição por SpudOfDoom em 3 de abr de 2012 05:05:48

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional