Ancestral Bond and basic attack

The node clearly states that your 'skills' deal no damage. But my standard attack deals no damage either... If standard attacks are a skill id like to be able to add support gems to it. If not id like to be able to guide my minions with a bit of wand damage.
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Este post foi automaticamente arquivado. As respostas foram desabilitadas.
The description is not correct regardless; you can still deal damage with skills.
Righteous Fire and Blood Rage will still hurt you, and Traps, Minions, Mines and Totems still kill stuff.
"
SkyCore escreveu:
The node clearly states that your 'skills' deal no damage. But my standard attack deals no damage either... If standard attacks are a skill id like to be able to add support gems to it. If not id like to be able to guide my minions with a bit of wand damage.
The standard attack is a skill. It is not a skill gem, but a skill inherent to your character - but a skill nonetheless.
"
Vipermagi escreveu:
Traps, Minions, Mines and Totems still kill stuff.

Your skill in this case just creates those things, it doesn't do damage. The skills used by the traps, minions, mines, and totems may still do damage.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional