Microtransactions - The new way!

It's getting pretty boring trying to find your effects that you might have forgotten on some gear or a char you don't play anymore. And if you put that item in stash, you are pretty much screwed.

So I've come up with an idea, which doesn't make things to easy but just smoother.

How about if you can equip the effects to the item slot instead of the gear, so if you switch helmets it'll come on the new one without you having to put it there, this way you would never lose them in your infinite stash. Same with weapons, I'm a DWer and i switch weapons alot on low level and having to switch over effects every minute is kind off an hassle which doesn't have to be there.
If you use X with two item sets it would give the new item sets the effect. There would be a Main hand and Off hand effect so if you have a bow, it would get the Main hand effect.

Otherwise a "Claim all" effects would be nice, but this is the less lazy way :)

Leave feedback please

EDIT:

As someone below stated - Just grey out in the microtransactions tab so you can reclaim them! But still the attack to item slot idea

TL;DR
How about if you can equip the effects to the item slot instead of the gear, so if you switch helmets it'll come on the new one without you having to put it there, this way you would never lose them in your infinite stash.
Última edição por Haasbror em 28 de fev de 2013 12:54:22
Este post foi automaticamente arquivado. As respostas foram desabilitadas.
Worth discussing because this could really be an issue, especially when you have a ton of items in your stash.

Another possibility is when you use a cosmetic from your microtransaction stash, it doesn't disappear, but just gets greyed out so you know it is in use. Then you can click reclaim and click the effect icon still in the microtransaction stash.

Slightly related... I just started playing HC. I assume an effect being used in default it not available for use in HC simultaneously?
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
I really really like the greyed out suggestion.
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/202068
"
Haasbror escreveu:
It's getting pretty boring trying to find your effects that you might have forgotten on some gear or a char you don't play anymore. And if you put that item in stash, you are pretty much screwed.

So I've come up with an idea, which doesn't make things to easy but just smoother.

How about if you can equip the effects to the item slot instead of the gear, so if you switch helmets it'll come on the new one without you having to put it there, this way you would never lose them in your infinite stash. Same with weapons, I'm a DWer and i switch weapons alot on low level and having to switch over effects every minute is kind off an hassle which doesn't have to be there.

Otherwise a "Claim all" effects would be nice, but this is the less lazy way :)

Leave feedback please

"
Trapperkeeper escreveu:
Worth discussing because this could really be an issue, especially when you have a ton of items in your stash.

Another possibility is when you use a cosmetic from your microtransaction stash, it doesn't disappear, but just gets greyed out so you know it is in use. Then you can click reclaim and click the effect icon still in the microtransaction stash.

Slightly related... I just started playing HC. I assume an effect being used in default it not available for use in HC simultaneously?

Combine those 2 ideas and we have our perfect microtransaction management. So lets sum up:

- When you purchase a microtransaction item, it gets a fixed slot in the microtransaction windows. When using the item, it does not disappear, it just gets greyed, so you know that is is in use, but you can reclaim it directly in the microtransaction window without having to relog onto your character that is using the item
- You don't use the microtransaction items on the equipment directly anymore, you place them in given microtransaction slots in your inventory. So even if you change your equipment (helmet, weapons), you have the effect without reclaiming your microtransaction items and using it again. That would be espcially cool for skills, because sometimes you use 2 of the same skill gems on one chracters, but only 1 gem is affect by the effect (with a microtransaction slot it would affect all gems of the same skill)
- Additionaly: If the icons stay in the microtrnsaction window and get greyed, then a sort function wuld be good. Like "used", "not used", "skill effects", "item effects", "show all" etc., so we can find our stuff fast (some people will have alot I guess).

"
Trapperkeeper escreveu:

Yes you can actually, the microtransaction is a stash of it's own NON AFFECTED by leagues, you can even use them in races :) you just have to unequip in SC or HC
I actually kinda like the idea of the cosmetic being applied to a "slot" so that it overrides any item places in its appropriate slot.

I mean, the system in place now works, but that idea is definitely a cleaner approach and saves alot of searching and confusion.
GGG - Why you no?
"
JoannaDark escreveu:
I actually kinda like the idea of the cosmetic being applied to a "slot" so that it overrides any item places in its appropriate slot.

only drawback is when somebody wants to use both weapon slots with different effects applied to each weapon.

but that's rarely the case given the long switching time between weapons and the non-logic handling of skill assignments to buttons when you switch weapons. most people probably use the second space as stash or for leveling gems anyway.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
geradon escreveu:
"
JoannaDark escreveu:

only drawback is when somebody wants to use both weapon slots with different effects applied to each weapon.

but that's rarely the case given the long switching time between weapons and the non-logic handling of skill assignments to buttons when you switch weapons. most people probably use the second space as stash or for leveling gems anyway.

Why not make 2 slots for main hand and secondary hand weapon? If you place an effect on the secondary and use a bow, then it will just not have any effect. If you switch to dual wield, then it applies. :)
"
AceNightfire escreveu:
"
geradon escreveu:
"
JoannaDark escreveu:

Why not make 2 slots for main hand and secondary hand weapon? If you place an effect on the secondary and use a bow, then it will just not have any effect. If you switch to dual wield, then it applies. :)

Well my idea is that you have 2 wep slots you can add effects too. One main hand and off hand, so when you have bow it will have the effect placed in the main hand. Then if you Dw both weapons will get the effects assigned to them...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional