Season One, Race Event 15: Three Hour Party

Prizes have been awarded! Overall season standings are here.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about our new race event season, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 33: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 30-32: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 24-26: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 20-23: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 11-19: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Última edição por Chris em 1 de mar de 2013 15:12:26
Thanks Chris. Now all of us non-racers who want to pretend we can actually do it, have an option to get points - just a lot slower :)

Really appreciate adding a point for lower level.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Oh, that new lower level bracket is nice of them to add.
IGN: _Blue_Box_
Level 11-19: 1 Reward Point
Thanks!
PS But will try to get 20 lvl %).
if you can't spend all three hours online. just go for the new, lower level reward plus the First To Clear rewards on normal.
LFG group with TS/Vent for races 15 and 16. I am currently in the top 100 overall for season 1, and usually go full chese shadow PA/FT or 2H Marauder. PM me if you're able to clear act 2 in a 3 hour race. Hopefully you are mature, with skype/teamspeak, and you're Looking for a semi-balanced team to share drops/resources with.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
Última edição por p0t em 28 de fev de 2013 19:48:52
Again GGG listen to their players and rise to the occasion. I had previously written that it would be a good thing to reward new racers with 1-2 RP minimum level requirement tiers and noticed from this race onwards:

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
Level 20-23: 3 Reward Points
Level 11-19: 1 Reward Point

Kudos to whoever pushed this through. Now casuals have no excuse not to try out these races as the minimum tier is manageable and they're encouraged with a base point. I wish to counter those that may think of this as an entitlement that 1 RP is not going to break the current racing system but it will make more people play and hopefully eventually increase competitive skill over time. Also if a racer unfortunately dies mid-race instead of packing it in they may decide to race just for that single RP - I know I would.

Thanks GGG! Now about those One Week Race rewards... same idea needs to be applied. 1 RP for reaching a minimum level at least?
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
"
deefa escreveu:
Also if a racer unfortunately dies mid-race instead of packing it in they may decide to race just for that single RP - I know I would.

Not necessarily a good thing. 3-hour late night race with work in the morning. There's every chance that I'll die mid-race. Now instead of getting to go to bed, I'll be re-rolling to go for the 1 RP...

But seriously, I like this. With some luck I might be able to get the ring this season, instead of just the shoes. :)

"
deefa escreveu:
Now about those One Week Race rewards... same idea needs to be applied. 1 RP for reaching a minimum level at least?

Level 5-44: 1 Reward Point
Última edição por EpsilonWhale em 1 de mar de 2013 00:09:07
I will be looking for an experienced group for this race. I usually play Shadow/pa/ft

currently in top 70 season ladder points. pls pm if you are missing 1 person so I can complete team.

thanks in advance.
Can you race solo? or do you NEED to be in a group/party?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional