Fishing?!

I was actually upset when I finally caught that drowned kiwi.
In Wraeclast, if someone tries to kill you... you just kill them right back.
I remember when I stumbled on the fishing in closed beta.

I had an entire stash tab of old boots.
Ok just think of this. If there was fishing wouldn't we have a link to in game items? We have tons of supposedly screen shots of the fishing rod but never has it been linked. All these fishing catches never have been linked.

It's an old joke that was around in closed beta and people are very gullible.

You have to kill that one guy that spawns randomly by the water, and bring his giant snagletooth thing back to him in town, he'll give you a rod.

If you go to the docks in merciless and fish up and down the eastern coast, there's a chance you'll stumble upon a rare fish.

Check it out.
Fishing is the fingerbox of PoE.
Magikarp, I choose you!
"
mylon2202 escreveu:
Ok just think of this. If there was fishing wouldn't we have a link to in game items? We have tons of supposedly screen shots of the fishing rod but never has it been linked. All these fishing catches never have been linked.

It's an old joke that was around in closed beta and people are very gullible.

This is probably because with the open beta patch, fishing was changed from an official feature to an easter egg. Fishing-related items are now no longer recognized by the forum-linking system.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
"
Alysma escreveu:
All you need to know: Anybody Catch Anything Good Yet? Just read carefully :-)
I don't know what you mean by "read carefully". Is there some specific word in that thread that makes it obvious? Is here something I am missing? Just looks like an ordinary somewhat-plausible-but-obviously-a-troll thread.
"
thescyphozoa escreveu:
"
Alysma escreveu:
I don't know what you mean by "read carefully". Is there some specific word in that thread that makes it obvious? Is here something I am missing? Just looks like an ordinary somewhat-plausible-but-obviously-a-troll thread.

There is some important stuff on the third page of that thread.
Alteration Orb Union Local #7
"Holding the line, on sixteen to one!"
"
thescyphozoa escreveu:
"
Alysma escreveu:

If it is "obviously-a-troll", how did they catch so many fish? It's not my fault you can't kill the rare spawn that drops the rod. He hits like a freakin' truck, you'll know when you see him.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional