What's coming in patch 0.10.2?

"
duabijitelur escreveu:
can u guys post an updated passive skill list?
need to plan along if reset

You will be reset, only if passives you had taken have been moved or changed.
All Duelists will be reset.
Some Maraurders might get reset (if down in duelists tree)
Some expansive Templars might get reset (if down in duelists tree)

OTHER than this.
I think the only change that will affect this otherwise, is if you had taken Mana Flows.

When the patch goes live, the tree on the website will be updated.
You will be able to plan your build before you login.

- It will only come though with the patch as it would confuse some players otherwise.
Beta Member Since 0.9.0 | Current Character : ExExCorpse
Creator of Prismatic Rings AND Unique Thief's Torment Prismatic Ring
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Guide to Loot Filters - Here
Sounds like the thing to do is find out exactly which skills will trigger a full respec and then use the time between now and the patch to level so you can branch your tree down into one of those selected few skills, then poof - full respec.

Free reset \o/
I love you too fella :)
Unless they decide to only respec affected nodes that are directly affected by the patch and any subsequent nodes which could not be kept if those nodes were removed. Then you are just boned.
2 hours!
"I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine." - Bruce Lee
"
Montanx escreveu:
OMG you guys are killing me with this "unfair advantage" talk when it comes to respecs. Theres absolutely zero advantage. Like I said, if you want to only use the sad PVP argument of "You can respec to beat your opponent" its just not logical. It takes awhile to put all those points back, pvp isnt a focus of the game, your precious opponent wont even be there by the time u are done "hacking" your matchup, theres just a laundry list of things that make this sillyt.

I like the posters idea of a limited amount of paid respecs a month. REally just any paid respec would be nothing more than a revenue stream for gg and alter the economy and playing field by almost none.

You've already been proven wrong multiple times on this, by issues that have nothing to do with PvP. I see no need in repeating it again.

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
I love you
IGN: Bond_SearBond
"
Crystalvin escreveu:
what about the 3 new uniques... any word?

this...
IGN: Purohana
Wow....no respec at all :(
IGNs: Boslin, EmilysVermiciousKnid, Sansarya, Hathem, Rejnah
Time zone: US CST (GMT -6)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional