[3.5] Ghoulish Overkill! Zombie+Skeleton Baron build

"
Spacecom escreveu:
I tried Shaper today, couldnt do it. Zombies, golem, skeletons die almost instantly. Character feels very comfortable during the fight, I even had time to open inventory, change ruthless with bloodmagic gem to keep spamming zombies but still, zombies die faster than I can summon them. Is there a work around with this? I wasn't using minion life gem, just the standard setup. Zombie-conc. effect-minon damage-ruthless-multi-melee physical damage.
I am thinking of trying lvl21/20%quality zombie gem + lvl21/20% minion life gem and see if thats enough to survive at least the shapers beam or something.

So your problem was likely the fact that shaper penetrates resistances. Check to make sure your minion's resistances are capped (they start with 35%, and cap at 75%, are you giving out at least 40%?)

If they're capped, then your options limit somewhat.
Are they leeching? This helps a TON with fights that they tend to die on.
In the new, MoM variant, you should be able to summon them in combat without having blood magic in the links, as well.

And yeah, giving them more life is likely your next best bet. Minion Life Support and Empower are your best bets. (Swap out ruthless/brutality for empower, and swap out either blue for minion life. It doesn't really matter.)
Yeah, sorry about that! I changed it to reflect the guidelines in Kwitch's compendium of witch guides.
Trying to make it a better guide all the time. (I likely won't make sweeping changes like this again this patch cycle.)
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/jdCy5Us5

are my zombies doing only slam? I think they do because I only see their attack doing a red circle animation.
By the way guys, I have a Chimera deathless captured video, just the boss. Do you care uploading it? Or if you want me to run some particular enemy and upload it to see the build?
Also new additions:
I now run always 21/20 zombie at the regular 6 link but instead Conc. Efect gem I have 20/20 minion life. Also removed totaly the convocation and CwdT set up replaced it with Stone Golem + Animated Guardian + Empower lvl3 + minion life 20/20. Both those summons over 50k life now.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Última edição por Spacecom em 26 de jun de 2018 11:00:47
"
Spacecom escreveu:
My pastebin: https://pastebin.com/jdCy5Us5

are my zombies doing only slam? I think they do because I only see their attack doing a red circle animation.
By the way guys, I have a Chimera deathless captured video, just the boss. Do you care uploading it? Or if you want me to run some particular enemy and upload it to see the build?
Also new additions:
I now run always 21/20 zombie at the regular 6 link but instead Conc. Efect gem I have 20/20 minion life. Also removed totaly the convocation and CwdT set up replaced it with Stone Golem + Animated Guardian + Empower lvl3 + minion life 20/20. Both those summons over 50k life now.

Yes your zombies are missing on any target they are on for more than 1.5s. see where your "attack rate" shows 2.51. you need to bring that down to 2.38
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:

Yes your zombies are missing on any target they are on for more than 1.5s. see where your "attack rate" shows 2.51. you need to bring that down to 2.38

Holy shit man, how do I do that?

sorry previous screenshot was with vaal haste on, this one is with regular haste lvl 20 on. So do I have to bring it up to 2.38 and never use vaal haste or 2.32 is ok?
Última edição por Spacecom em 26 de jun de 2018 13:56:30
"
Spacecom escreveu:

sorry previous screenshot was with vaal haste on, this one is with regular haste lvl 20 on. So do I have to bring it up to 2.38 and never use vaal haste or 2.32 is ok?
Where you are is fine. Anything under 2.39 is safe. Anything over that point will cause the "3x slam > 3x attack > repeat." pattern to start.
The retarded story of Burning Trial.
lava ground: Deal with it.
character: 0 faks given.
zombiez: 0 faks given.
golem: 0 faks given,
guardian: 0 faks given.
total amount of faks given: 0

trololololol
"
Spacecom escreveu:
The retarded story of Burning Trial.
lava ground: Deal with it.
character: 0 faks given.
zombiez: 0 faks given.
golem: 0 faks given,
guardian: 0 faks given.
total amount of faks given: 0

trololololol

Zombies are quite resilient when fully leveled in a baron build, even when not going far out of the way for it. (though I've heard much the contrary from many people messaging me privately... not sure why.)
"
TokeMcBong escreveu:
"
Spacecom escreveu:

Where you are is fine. Anything under 2.39 is safe. Anything over that point will cause the "3x slam > 3x attack > repeat." pattern to start.

HI, Im doing this build also. however my attack rate is 1.34. are i doing something wrong as its a lot lower than the previous guy who has a higher setup.

my set up is https://pastebin.com/EtFhzy5Q

is this correct
First of all some nodes are wrong as shown in picture:

Also I think higher level linked gems will give more attack speed.Multistrike will do for sure.
I cant think of anything else. By the way nice corruption on Violent Dead jewel I need 2 of those :D

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional