Cyclone build, need help

this is my build so far
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQBAecCcQSzBS0MfQ6tEH8R1RIgFCAUTRR1GNsZLho4HRQhYCftKLUpTymlMgkyiTboNuk6UjrtPAVAoEOcRtdHfkp9UEdT31RJVcZWBFb6Vw1X4ljbWfNei18_YEtgiGFSZU1mnmegbmlyqXRBdO108Xbnd-V673zZgpuDOITZhO-GYId2i4yPRpBVmSubLZuDnrmezZ_Ln9-iAKcIpzCnhKvFrKq0-biTud29gb6nwBrGns36z2XP-NDQ0iHUj9lh37_hc-Nq51LsOO0g7w7vTu988B_yL_Pd97760vzF

i want it to be a high aeo, attack speed and elemental build.

i am worried if the lack of armor will affect me alot, or how many aura's im woud be able to run since i am going blood magic..

i havent had a high lvl char yet.
Pick up the 3 extra endurance charges and keep em up w/ enduring cry,that puts you at 6 with the 7th from Oak = 35% physical dmg reduction on top of dmg reduction from armor. Also make sure u get the HP regen / node, thats 1.4% at 7 stacks and u can get 9 w/ rings.

No pure evasion nodes and with the increase to evasion rating that u get from ur dex its better to go evasion gear than armor or armor/evasion, but since there are no pure evasion nodes not a lot u can do to bump up ur armor other than getting grace, not determination because it reserves a %. If your going armor/evasion for sockets then the leather and steal rings aren't a bad way to go.

Other than that pick up the dervish node in the duelist tree to be at 27% chance to block and the 10% dmg will help. Pick up the 3 ele nodes in the Duelist/Ranger area and ur good.
thanks for looking at it, ive moved a few points around to get a little more evasion and armor, and charges.
Why did you take the frenzy charge, not sure how they combine.

Cyclone is not even out yet. It might suck, we rly need to keep out expectations low when it comes to GGG and melee so in the end it's not as bad as we thought.
IGN: Seze
Última edição por _Seze_ em 10 de mar de 2013 15:53:41
"
_Seze_ escreveu:
Cyclone is not even out yet. It might suck, we rly need to keep out expectations low when it comes to GGG and melee so in the end it's not as bad as we thought.

Or it could be amazing. What's the harm in making a build around it? People will try it out anyway once it comes out; might as well be prepared.
"
Amaraethus escreveu:
"
_Seze_ escreveu:

Or it could be amazing. What's the harm in making a build around it? People will try it out anyway once it comes out; might as well be prepared.

I hope it will be amazing. It's an iconic skill from d2 which must be OP. If they fuck it up then this is the end.
IGN: Seze
"
_Seze_ escreveu:
"
Amaraethus escreveu:
"
_Seze_ escreveu:

I hope it will be amazing. It's an iconic skill from d2 which must be OP. If they fuck it up then this is the end.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll be missed if that's ever the case.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional