3.8| Stress Free PoE - COLD-HEARTED CURSER |Clear the Atlas w/ YOUR Items @ YOUR Pace (SSF & Co-op)

"
mth32131 escreveu:
Spoiler
Thanks so much for all of your build guides I think I am using 90% of them for various toons that I am playing. Trying this vortex build now. I am only level 18 or so on this build and looking forward to gaining a few more levels and hit that sweet sweet vortex swirl. I appreciate all the time an effort you put into the builds for a new player really makes things easy to jump in and play. Well done and Cheers!!!
Thanks mth32131! That's very kind of you to take time out of your day to be so encouraging :). Thank you! I hope you like the builds, but whether you do or don't, I'd love to hear any suggestions you have for the guides or any of the builds too...since you've played a few of them.

This CI Vortex build is tons of fun. It's barely even a 1 button build cause you can just hold the Vortex button down the whole time :). CI takes a little to get used to in comparison to the other builds since non-specific flasks can't really help in times of trouble. But as you get comfy playing CI, this because really easy.

Thanks again for your kindness. I really appreciate it. Good luck in CI Land!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Hi Wrecker,

Started this super fun build last night. Can't seem to get the pastebin link to work though in PotB or PoE Buddy. Any fix for this? If not I can just go by the Full tree link. Thanks and nice build!

~RD
"
Roland_Deschane escreveu:
Hi Wrecker,

Started this super fun build last night. Can't seem to get the pastebin link to work though in PotB or PoE Buddy. Any fix for this? If not I can just go by the Full tree link. Thanks and nice build!

~RD
Hey Roland_Deschane. Thanks! I hope everything is going smoothly and is enjoyable for you.

I'm not familiar with PoE Buddy. I searched for it and tried the Pastebin in it and it didn't work. I was going to try and figure it out but when I tried Path of Building the Pastebin did work. So if you're using Path of Building
- copy the Pastebin from my guide
- select Import/Export Build within Path of Building
- then click Import from Pastebin
- paste the Pastebin in the area and click Import
- Then click Import again on the next (original screen).

If you don't use Path of Building let me know. I'll post an easy picture to follow the guide by (which I'll be doing for all my guides for 3.9).

Thanks again for your kindness! I hope you're still enjoying it.

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Última edição por Wrecker_of_Days em 1 de nov de 2019 12:32:44
Hey man thanks for replying. I will give PoB another try. I thought I had tried it with the same results. Either way no worries.

Edit: Got PoB working. Was pasting the link in the wrong location. Thanks for the help!
Última edição por Roland_Deschane em 1 de nov de 2019 14:41:41
"
Wrecker_of_Days escreveu:
Hey Everyone,

I have a question for everyone here...I'm trying to keep my titles consistent league after league but I want my builds to be as attractive as possible to as many people as possible. Whether they like the guides/builds is different ;).

Since the title of each guide is what brings each person to click on the guide, I'm curious what about this league's title (or any reason at all) made you interested in this build?

Do you have any suggestions as to what would make the title more appealing? Any specific words or themes? (Titles are limited to 100 characters...it makes it tricky.)

Thanks for your time. And thanks for all your kindness in this league.

Just in case you are still thinking about the title of your guides... "one click wonders" just came to my mind. Sounds positive, describes what it is.

What attracted me to your guides was SSF, if i remember correctly. I had read some "budget" guides before, but obviously what for some folks may be budget, is for me something i simply do not have. So I would definitely keep the SSF in the title of all of your guides. It's a reliable signal that you do not need specific items. On condition that everybody knows what SSF stands for...

Thanks for this guide. I just played a map with my vortex witch and it's cool and smooth gameplay. I have 9191 energy shield... is that sufficient for red Atlas? It's much more than my non-CI-characters have life, but I'm a little insecure.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
"
Caligula_Exile escreveu:
Just in case you are still thinking about the title of your guides... "one click wonders" just came to my mind. Sounds positive, describes what it is.

What attracted me to your guides was SSF, if i remember correctly. I had read some "budget" guides before, but obviously what for some folks may be budget, is for me something i simply do not have. So I would definitely keep the SSF in the title of all of your guides. It's a reliable signal that you do not need specific items. On condition that everybody knows what SSF stands for...

Thanks for this guide. I just played a map with my vortex witch and it's cool and smooth gameplay. I have 9191 energy shield... is that sufficient for red Atlas? It's much more than my non-CI-characters have life, but I'm a little insecure.
Hey Caligula_Exile,

I really like "One Click Wonders"! Great idea!

Thanks for the title feedback as well. It helps a lot.

Nice. 9100 ES is more than I have. That's awesome. Ya. 9100 is totally enough ES for the whole Atlas. You'll do great. Just keep in mind to keep moving/phasing. Even though we are close quarter combat/damage we'll still take the occasional hit without any damage mitigation. But it's not like you don't know that having gotten to 9100 ES already.

I'm glad you're liking it! Let me know how it goes!

Annnnnd

Now this is something you don't see everyday. This is an interesting build. It is pretty tanky with 9k ES and cheap also, which is pretty rare for an ES Occultist. The endgame is pretty much can going everywhere, once anyone get budgets for it.

Regarding your comment about taking CI, it is expected that some people very against taking it very early. Most of people is just storming the main chapter then seriously farm at map (which leaves them use any armor they can find as long the resistance high) or using Tabula. We all know that Body Armour provide the highest defense, so without some moment to farm early, their ES not high enough for them, which is why most build go Life first, then CI later. I hope you understand this.

For anyone trying this build on Blight, I would suggest to strategically placing Temporal Tower and Imbuing Tower to slow enemies and faster movement for player, especially of the roots are spreading much. Just be prepared your hearts for some lose. Amulet Annointment probably pick Tranquility, for more ES and damage.

Great job on the build. Seems this will be my build for the next league.

Btw, can you separate your video when you fighting Big Boss (guardians, shaper, elder) and probably when you doing Labyrinth? It probably is in one of your video, but people will appreciate if they can see specific hard content you do rather than need to see your lengthy video.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
"
alteisen612 escreveu:
Now this is something you don't see everyday. This is an interesting build. It is pretty tanky with 9k ES and cheap also, which is pretty rare for an ES Occultist. The endgame is pretty much can going everywhere, once anyone get budgets for it.

Regarding your comment about taking CI, it is expected that some people very against taking it very early. Most of people is just storming the main chapter then seriously farm at map (which leaves them use any armor they can find as long the resistance high) or using Tabula. We all know that Body Armour provide the highest defense, so without some moment to farm early, their ES not high enough for them, which is why most build go Life first, then CI later. I hope you understand this.

For anyone trying this build on Blight, I would suggest to strategically placing Temporal Tower and Imbuing Tower to slow enemies and faster movement for player, especially of the roots are spreading much. Just be prepared your hearts for some lose. Amulet Annointment probably pick Tranquility, for more ES and damage.

Great job on the build. Seems this will be my build for the next league.

Btw, can you separate your video when you fighting Big Boss (guardians, shaper, elder) and probably when you doing Labyrinth? It probably is in one of your video, but people will appreciate if they can see specific hard content you do rather than need to see your lengthy video.
Great post alteisen612! I appreciate the guide/video suggestions, the advice to Blight players, and you kind compliments. Thank you!

Regarding levelling with CI, ya, I totally get why people go CI late. But I also find that a lot of the suggestions that are easy to find online are about min/maxing as well. I want new players to know that going CI isn't as scary as the forums say it is. A lot of what people have to say online about when to go CI is based on older versions of PoE anyway. Since 3.6 moved Wicked Ward to the main tree, CI has been a breeze to level with. I obviously don't play hardcore as I'm fine with dying a few times while levelling.

I appreciate the post! Thank you! Obviously 3.9 details aren't out yet, but I don't expect this build to change at all. The gems and gear will all be the same...likely, the tree will be the only thing to change if 3.9 moves things around a bit.

Oh right! And regarding my videos, I really do need to learn how to edit videos. I don't really want a long list of links and such showing lots of different battles. Even though my guides are huge, I still attempt to keep them short. But what I really need to do is learn how to make videos, edit them, and make them shorter/easier to watch. I agree with you. I'll figure it out.

Thanks again! :)

Annnnnd

Hey Everyone,

Just as a heads up, this is normally the time of the league where I'm really considering if any changes need to be done to a build/guide. I don't like making changes unless I need to.

I don't foresee this build changing at all (pending 3.9 details). So this is a pointless post ;).

That being said, if you have any suggestions for this build's future or the guide itself, please let me know.

Welp! See ya later!

Annnnnd

Respecing into this build from your slo-mo guide. Looks like so much fun! I can't figure out how to have both Malevolence (70% reserve) and Discipline (49% reserve) both active at the same time. Can someone please tell me?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional