HOW TO: Increase FPS/Lag Less

thanks op!
"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
You know what made me quit this game? Check my fps.

E4500 2,6 GHz dual core
Radeon HD 6850 power edition
4GB DDR2 800MHz ram
Win7 x64.

Good we have insane optimalisation, all drivers up to date, HDD running smooth, the lag stays for whole time even playing on lowest settings, getting fps spikes to 1, can't play hc, softcore is too gay with the desync.

neat!
also thats on 1280x1024 resolution, every other game works fine 60+ fps no lag spikes no freezes: trine 2, bf bad company 2, dungeon defenders etc.
Sorry if i'm blind but i cant find the INI in the path of exile folder.
"
Badintention escreveu:
also thats on 1280x1024 resolution, every other game works fine 60+ fps no lag spikes no freezes: trine 2, bf bad company 2, dungeon defenders etc.

all i have at home is the basic edition of 1Gb ATI HD 4650... 2gig ram and single core... I can race and everything, connection sux ass at home so I get lag but I still can race... not sure what to tell you...
This should actually be stickied... basically... it helped me alot, and I chose #3... I may reduce it more.

Thank you for this.

Free bump... took me frigging ages to find this thread for some new gamers.
"
izParadigmzi escreveu:
This should actually be stickied... basically... it helped me alot, and I chose #3... I may reduce it more.

Thank you for this.

Free bump... took me frigging ages to find this thread for some new gamers.

+1 about sticky
"
DNAmani escreveu:
"
DuyPham escreveu:

why are you posting the whole thing? just change the textures.

Can I change the "texture_filtering" to a higher number as well (will that make it a lower setting? And how high can I make those numbers?

5 is pretty good, higher than that is hard to see
IGN: Nostaigia (Nostalgia)

~~~
IF I WIN A BID OR SOMETHING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY LEAVING ME A PM ON THE FORUM IF I'M NOT ONLINE.
~~~
"
Badintention escreveu:
You know what made me quit this game? Check my fps.

E4500 2,6 GHz dual core
Radeon HD 6850 power edition
4GB DDR2 800MHz ram
Win7 x64.

Good we have insane optimalisation, all drivers up to date, HDD running smooth, the lag stays for whole time even playing on lowest settings, getting fps spikes to 1, can't play hc, softcore is too gay with the desync.

nice, 63 fps
IGN: Nostaigia (Nostalgia)

~~~
IF I WIN A BID OR SOMETHING, PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY LEAVING ME A PM ON THE FORUM IF I'M NOT ONLINE.
~~~

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional