Season One, Race Event 105: 3 Hour Solo

NOTE: Prize items are now awarded in a hardcore stash tab, rather than a prize character.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about our new race event season, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 33: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 30-32: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 24-26: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 20-23: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 11-19: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points

===========WTB Race Coral ring=============

I pay good

pls PM on forums
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Got Vaal'd. The old smash n' rock followup as you're trying to tp out.
I don't even play races anymore because the rewards for everything but first is bogus. I would have to do every race and achieve a decent level just to get the to the second reward, third if I'm lucky. With these no lifers playing and streaming I have no shot at a first, I'm just a casual player, I don't have people watching me and giving advice or a team assembled to trade loot with, etc. etc. When can I expect racing to be anything more than just a waste of time?
"
LordofMayhem escreveu:
I don't even play races anymore because the rewards for everything but first is bogus. I would have to do every race and achieve a decent level just to get the to the second reward, third if I'm lucky. With these no lifers playing and streaming I have no shot at a first, I'm just a casual player, I don't have people watching me and giving advice or a team assembled to trade loot with, etc. etc. When can I expect racing to be anything more than just a waste of time?

I started racing 2 weeks ago and have gotten demis in solo races. Don't hate the system, spend some time learning how to race. It's like you expect to do good without practicing
Wow...the one race I experiment with Shadow.

Threw away a demi. Sigh.
OMG I hit level 30 literally right as the 10 seconds left appeared! That was intense.

The only reason I made it was extremely good RNG though:

Also got 2 Quicksilver Flasks pretty early.

Gonna need to figure out a way to go even faster, I'm still WAY behind the top people that's crazy.
Personal best, lvl 28 (first time leap slam duelist!), had some nice drops in western. Ended 50th overall, 7th duelist, pretty happy

IGN: kmu//KaruiStorm//RIPInDueTime//ScionOrAWonder//RIPPEDInVasionTime//UmbralRampage
Última edição por elf_01 em 5 de abr de 2013 20:07:23
"
YomiHC escreveu:
"
LordofMayhem escreveu:

I started racing 2 weeks ago and have gotten demis in solo races. Don't hate the system, spend some time learning how to race. It's like you expect to do good without practicing

You are writing on TL too? Let me be hones with you, you are extremally skilled if you can grab demis after two weeks. I don't consider myself retarded and after whole season I was 3rd twice, still far away from top of my class.
ign: Krowa_IX HC | RacingCow races

the first time i finish a 3 hour race, 52nd overall, 11th shadow

i have to say it was pain as XXXX trying to kill merivel with ice spear
Onslaught dual sporker down, selling standard 5L shavronne for hc currency
shop, selling some starters' gear, etc
hardcore : view-thread/350233
onslaught: view-thread/409769

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional