0.10.4b and 0.10.5 Patch Details

The patch seems to be hot to the touch... being released soon hopefully
"We're now back at the office and are catching up on PMs/emails. The team made great progress while we were gone, so we're expecting to deploy 0.10.5 late this week and the 0.10.6 patch next week." - taken from the latest announcement thread.

Late this week could mean we don't get it today :/
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
even if the patch is delayed a few more days it would be nice to know what quest rewards they come from so I could level up and alt to be ready.
"
Jedmiester escreveu:
"We're now back at the office and are catching up on PMs/emails. The team made great progress while we were gone, so we're expecting to deploy 0.10.5 late this week

It IS later this week. its thursday ffs!
"
ganjarak escreveu:
"
Jedmiester escreveu:
"We're now back at the office and are catching up on PMs/emails. The team made great progress while we were gone, so we're expecting to deploy 0.10.5 late this week

It IS later this week. its thursday ffs!

Ah, it's Wednesday here so I never thought of that :L
"Did the earth move for you baby? Probably, you hit the ground quite hard"
- Shadow, upon killing Alira
Guys you dont want them to rush things that are not ready... (even if you dont know it)

"Its done when its done"
I hope CCC can stay true to that ethic, to ensure quality over quantity.
IGN: Artimunor
its GGG not CCC
No, it's not done when it's done. If this is the beta people keep bleating about, you should be okay with getting content that you actually have to test.

LET US TEST THINGS.
Another thing that would be nice is if they made new cosmetic helm effects that weren't so gaudy that one can't see the characters' faces anymore.

Invited to Beta 2012-03-18 / Supporter since 2012-04-08
no path today?, its been a week..
ign thisiseplaner

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional