Deletion at end of open beta?

I realise characters will be deleted at the end of closed beta, with the opening of open beta. But will they be deleted again at the end of open beta with the actual proper release. Because having a continuous deletion of characters will be frustrating!

A small question, I understand that they have to delete characters, but will they let us keep stash?.... PLEASE!!! I don't want to start from absolute scratch!

Also, will characters be deleted or reset, because I have cool names; not to be selfish, but I'd like to keep using those names, they're cool, I don't want someone else to steal them...
Última edição por Pepsi132 em 25 de abr de 2012 05:01:11
There is nothing after open beta. There will be a full wipe when it comes.
This has been stated a million times already.

Full wipe at open beta, no wipes after.

The names might be reserved though, not sure if the decision on that one has been made yet.
I remember hearing something about being able to save names but I have no idea about that so disgard anything I say on that.

Everything will be wiped clean slate for all players to start on, how would it be fair if you get to sit there and farm up all the orbs you could ever want then start with that in the OB? You'd crash the market.
They will reset all characters their levels, inventories, stash ect. But you kill keep the character, so i'll just get a level 1 ranger, but i'll keep the name. Basically, they'll reset your character, not delete it
Shoep - Default league Ranger
Peohs - Any other class or character i play.
Jhuvik - My Marauder
Merialeth - My witch
"
Pepsi132 escreveu:
I realise characters will be deleted at the end of closed beta, with the opening of open beta. But will they be deleted again at the end of open beta with the actual proper release. Because having a continuous deletion of characters will be frustrating!

A small question, I understand that they have to delete characters, but will they let us keep stash?.... PLEASE!!! I don't want to start from absolute scratch!

Also, will characters be deleted or reset, because I have cool names; not to be selfish, but I'd like to keep using those names, they're cool, I don't want someone else to steal them...

Never ever sign up for a beta again, ever! You want to save your stuff that you got in your stash? Ye, that wouldn't be unfair for all the new players.
"
Pepsi132 escreveu:
I realise characters will be deleted at the end of closed beta, with the opening of open beta. But will they be deleted again at the end of open beta with the actual proper release.

GGG are treating Open Beta like a release. There will be no more wipes once Open Beta begins.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Let's hope that we'll get 10 x the current content @ open beta or else i 'll be very disappointed .
"
skaterboy80 escreveu:
Let's hope that we'll get 10 x the current content @ open beta or else i 'll be very disappointed .

You may want to adjust your expectations. In terms of areas, open beta is only going to add act 3 and whatever improvements they make to acts 1 and 2 in the meantime. They have never implied that open beta would include more than that.
Assuming such is to your tastes, you may expect to see PvP and Cutthroat League action in Open Beta, which should serve nicely to break up any monotony perceived in PvE play. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional