0.9.9, Sixth character class and Public Stress Test Weekend #2

This coming weekend is another Public Stress Test Weekend! The Shadow will be available from that weekend onwards.

0.9.9 will be deployed on Wednesday, NZ time. The patch notes will be posted sometime in the 24 hours before the patch.

Please don't fill this thread up with questions about wipes/legacy migrations. Information about that will come when it's available.

Also, please make sure I don't forget to update the Beta Manifesto next week.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Última edição por Chris em 31 de out de 2012 05:43:54
"
Powster escreveu:
"
10. Can I interact with Closed Beta testers during the weekend?

Yes, Closed Beta testers will have access to the same leagues that public players will. Since the public Default and Hardcore leagues are being enabled specifically for this weekend, the existing Closed Beta testers must create new characters if they choose to play in them.

Does this mean the current default league's characters will be moved to legacy before the public stress test?

Oh wait.. after re-reading it.. it sounds like they are creating new leagues named "Public Default league" / "Public Hardcore League". Either way I will be happy since I want to play on a new league that lasts longer than 3 hours lol..

This wording is left over from the original event - we haven't 100% finalised what's happening with the new event in terms of leagues.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional