Between Season Race 2: 1 Hour BLAMT Party

This event has the Blood Magic, Lethal, Ancestral, Multiprojectiles, Turbo mods.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

These interim events are intended for fun and for testing between seasons. When we announce the details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return. Season two starts on April 20 (NZT).

Prizes:

The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath, awarded in most Open Beta races).

Should be a prize for first melee Hillock.

Add 1 more option, disable ranged weapons until terraces and call it BLAMTD.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
where is the cut throat....
Última edição por zoocubes em 7 de abr de 2013 07:58:42
woa! the first to get to ledge in one piece will win :D
Holy fuck, this race should reward 100 alchs for everyone that even kills hillock ;D
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Hillock isn't a big deal, if you find a bow.
If only i had known of this earlier. I could have planned so i would be able to participate.
Should have updated my client well before the race :(
He that cannot reason is a fool.
He that will not is a bigot.
He that dare not is a slave.
man sux big time with skeletotems causing desync every single time. Not that the standard freeze from minions is bad enough, but everytime one of these triggers in this race everything gets out of sync and I don't have /oos on a macro yet -_-

I also need a party for this, getting past hillock is not an issue, big mob packs and skeletotems oos is.
Última edição por Ozgwald em 8 de abr de 2013 03:31:32
Detonation totems are pure evil....

Even had a +1 firegems, booooooooo

The range on corpse explode totems is far off screen, not really much you can do about it
Última edição por LagLovah em 8 de abr de 2013 03:31:16

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional