Between Season Race 5: 1 Hour No Projectile Party

In this event, players will do no damage with projectiles.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

These interim events are intended for fun and for testing between seasons. When we announce the details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return. Season two starts on April 20 (NZT).

Prizes:

The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath, awarded in most Open Beta races).

A race truly built for the marauder.
so, ele cleave templar all the way?
In GGG we trust.
"
details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return.
please actually be good prizes this time. In beta they were good the Economy will be fine. The more that do the races the better
why is every race party? should be 50/50 solo/party tbh
I will roll ground slam ranger
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Última edição por kamil1210 em 8 de abr de 2013 11:39:28
what exactly is a projectile
i know arrows and fireball etc
but what about fire trap you throw it but unless they step on it, it will not work....so the trap while projecting is harmless.

ice nova as well. Your toon projects ice from yourself but is it actually considered a projectile. Im sorry i just want to know specifics so i can create the toon i want to play.
I am guessing it is a mod similar to GMP/LMP, and anything affected by those will not produce projectiles. So novas, ground slam, and other non-projectile AOEs should work.
This is just a guess, but I think it's a pretty good one since an obvious implementation exists. (The code/structures for modifying projectile count already exist).
There is a possibility that they set all AOE radius to 0, but I don't think the name implies this.

Edit: My favorite part of this whole thing is that rangers and witches will have to hunt for melee weapons on the beach :)
<3 Running on GNU/Linux Mint 14 via WINE <3
Última edição por mashdar em 8 de abr de 2013 11:50:41
To the 2 poster above. All skill are identified by a set of keywords which determine their nature and how gear mods and passive skill interact with them. You can see those keywords by hovering over the skill ingame, or just by checking the wiki.

"Projectile" is one of those keywords, and neither Ice Nova nor Fire Trap are "Projectiles".

List of Projectile skills from the wiki.
@SeriousSneaky
Darkshrines : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1468154
Out of 18 races only 4 are solo, I REALLY hope this isn't a sign of what's coming in season 2.
IGN - Customs
#1 Duelist Season 4

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional