Between Season Race 18: 3 Hour Multiprojectile Party

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

These interim events are intended for fun and for testing between seasons. When we announce the details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return. Season two starts on April 20 (NZT).

Prizes:

The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath, awarded in most Open Beta races).

No Cutthroat races? :(
IGN: Wavestrike
wavestrike is a cretin
Once upon a time this game was my life.
Ready for a new season,
tho,
only better prepared than in season 1 !
Finally,my ordered multitaskingtool aquired,
for the reason to get more effectivety out of the season 2 :)

thx too the americans for this godsent invention!
Price increases is inflation yesterday. Money printing is inflation today. Deficit spending is inflation tomorrow

Última edição por xSleMMx em 5 de abr de 2013 06:58:44
I think there are so much party race....always same team winning.
Hopefully the second wave of mid-season races will have some 5-6 hour races.
Dear GGG,

has there been any internal discussion on races based on game progression?

I think they would add a lot to the excitement of racing.

The standard 3 hour race would no longer be about farming Normal Docks for 1.5 hours.

As soon as 1 of the top teams farming Docks entered the next phase of the story line, it would force everyone else to push ahead in progression as well.

Eventually you would see the top teams in 3hour party races pushing hard to get as far into act1 Cruel as they could.

Could be interesting:)
@up im same about it
but GGG i would like to say the events need to be like progress forward not just reseting 1 instance like Kripp do with his team whole time on races , its should be like ok we rush to cruel in this 3h party and just forward and forward with blocked reset of instance just for events/races this is my opinion
How about a perma-instance race? Player cant reset instances nor is there a timer, you HAVE to progress, preferrably full-clearing all areas including side areas.
Gonna die at lvl 12 again anyway :-/

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional