Between Season Race 26: 150 Minute Solo

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

These interim events are intended for fun and for testing between seasons. When we announce the details of Season Two, awesome prize rewards will return. Season two starts on April 20 (NZT).

Prizes:

The top player of each class by experience will receive the Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath, awarded in most Open Beta races).

Can this race get Season Reward Points? Thanks
Are you out of the race if you die? That's something I've been a bit confused about...
It's a Between Season race(out of any Season),so you have no points can get from this.

It applies HC rule, which means every character under this rule will be moved to Default league when they die, whatever the league they're from.
Ahh Thanks very much. :)
Finishes in 3 hours at 4:30 pm, April 14th 2013 GMT+07:00

dosn't quite compute-either 5 pm or 2 1/2 hours eh
okay i never had such terrible loot as in this race :I no fun at all to play like that ;<

and then i even failed at vaal :D White weapons etc. no transmute, chance, alch and no + dmg jewlery. :I

I found a yellow whalebone rapier in the start so act 1 was okay but afterwards sigh...
Never any MS boots at vendor either obviously .

pretty good rng eh
IGN ~ Lackeytron
Última edição por ryan983 em 14 de abr de 2013 05:37:06
I had the worst chamber of sins lvl 3ever, was thinking of taking a screenshot of the map and the hidden boss exit... wasted around 7 minutes in there. Otherwise I would have overtaken ryan983 in city of sarn. Pretty horrible rng on drops.

I wish I had known that added lightning was removed from the quest rewards in act 2 for Witch... EK is so much stronger 3 Linked, but they took it out for power charge on crit. sigh... I think this makes EK worse than nova in 3hr now.

https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
Última edição por Horvath em 14 de abr de 2013 05:42:26
How do you even post your items ?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional