Unique flasks?

"
Erik escreveu:
There will indeed be some unique flasks added again. Not in the next patch though.

Nice! What about some kind of transfusion flask - doesn't heal your character at all but drains your character to rejuvenate your minions, or give them some other kind of temporary boost (like temporarily holding aggro on a yellow mob that you know is going to clean your character's clock)?

PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
"
Erik escreveu:
There will indeed be some unique flasks added again. Not in the next patch though.

Thank you for the official confirmation! Looking forward to that.
I know of at least one Diamond Supporter who was very enthusiastic about designing a unique flask. Not sure how that turned out, but I greatly admired his inspiration. It never occurred to me to turn a flask into a unique.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Insanity Potion

Cooldown: 100
Cost: 150 Mana
Lasts 25 seconds

Stats Enhancement: 35 / 50 / 65
Crowd Control Reduction: 10% / 15% / 20%
I'm throwing money at the screen for unique flasks (especially for some of the ones listed in this thread), but nothing's happening.

"
Liyu escreveu:
Insanity Potion

Lasts 25 seconds

Really? You couldn't have even changed the mana cost or the CD? At least you cut out the description part I guess.

"
Copperfoil escreveu:
I'm throwing money at the screen for unique flasks (especially for some of the ones listed in this thread), but nothing's happening.

"
Liyu escreveu:
Insanity Potion

Lasts 25 seconds

Really? You couldn't have even changed the mana cost or the CD? At least you cut out the description part I guess.

Ha, nice catch.
Not much of a catch, any self respecting LoL player would recognize that immediately... I used to play Singed, killed people just by fizzing up and running around. Brings a whole new meaning to getting high
I had a pretty interesting idea on a unique flask that would promote thought before using it.

Stay Of Execution

Charge: 1
Duration: 5 seconds
Has no other bonuses
On Use: Prevents you from dying for 5 seconds; if you take damage that would have killed you under the effects of this flask, then the flask will be destroyed. If you do not take a killing blow during the effects, the flask is filled back up.
IGN: Sexypantz
If there are going to be Unique Flasks.

Do GGG have plans to make Rare Flasks? o.O
"
mrmisterwaa escreveu:
If there are going to be Unique Flasks.

Do GGG have plans to make Rare Flasks? o.O

Nope, Rare Flasks have been explicitly ruled out. 6 mods are a lot of mods for a Flask, and it would pose grave balance issues. It may seem counter intuitive but Unique Flasks are much easier to control from a balance perspective than Rares.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional