Season Two, Event 28: Turbo 12 minute solo

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about Race Season Two, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:

• Alternate Art Onyx Amulet Item (3 available to be won)

why caN'T I MAKE A FIGHTER?
had insane lag and desync during the race. was unplayable. usually i'm fine during races, so i don't know if it was server issues or if my internet was just bugging out?
lol Templars
IGN: @Oos
I'm too good at this, haha. 2nd demi won despite not a single blue in ledge.
Died to Hillock after missing 4 times in a row. Dunno if it was lag or what, but whatever shit happens.
Damn, there was a big surge in witches this time around. A performance that would have gotten me 18th witch in the last race got me 29th. :/
Oh well, I'm getting better at starts, if nothing else!
IGN: Frostveil
Última edição por Rasok em 27 de abr de 2013 03:21:52
Huge strand beach, didnt reach hillock before the 1st kill notification displayed. Terrible flats and lower seeds, and the worst upper seed ive ever seen- half the map was 1 monster wide bridges all interconnected, which eventually caused a terminal desync that left me frozen then dead.

I wouldnt have won anyway due to the bug described below, but still... the endless desync issues ruin these races. I thought these sprint races would be quick mindless fun but the netcode derpage makes them even more frustrating then standard races due to the insane pace i have to take, which the netcode is clearly not capable of keeping up with.

Feedback: Got "client terrain generator out of sync with server" error with forced disconnect 3 times upon trying to leave town at the start. Had to make a new terraces to get the bug to stop occurring.

GG all, cya next race.
IGN: KoTao
More 12 minute races please! That was awesome.
The silent majority.
Does anyone know what top rangers do at the start? I tried going bow, but I think cleave would work better. I ended up 7th ranger/48th overall using split arrow then PA. I also got quite a few champions so that helped. I didn't think I had enough to get two weapons and use cleave, but now I think it would have been better.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional