Getting Kicked off Internet

I keep having problems with getting kicked off the internet about every 10-15mins while i play the game. Its the 1st time its every happened so I dont know whats going on if theres a bug or something wrong with the game or its just my connection to the game. But if anyone has had this problem and has fixed it i would really like to know cuz it a amazing game just hate getting kicked off it.
Is it really your internet connection or did you get kicked to the login screen with "an unexpected disconnect occurred"?
Have you already tried all from Network problems - Troubleshooting
"
killerlubu14 escreveu:
I keep having problems with getting kicked off the internet about every 10-15mins while i play the game. Its the 1st time its every happened so I dont know whats going on if theres a bug or something wrong with the game or its just my connection to the game. But if anyone has had this problem and has fixed it i would really like to know cuz it a amazing game just hate getting kicked off it.

Hello! :)

Where are you located, which Gateway are you playing on, do you use a wireless or wired connection, do you have anti-virus/firewall and if you do; have you added an exception for the game?

Can you also please try the following:
Download WinMTR from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/winmtr/files/

Preferably while you're experiencing problems in game, get the server's IP address by opening the folder you installed PoE in and the "logs" subfolder, then open the "Client.txt" file, usually found here, Client.txt.

The file will probably be quite large, but scroll to the bottom and search for the last line containing "Connecting to instance server".

Example:
2012/03/27 10:33:25 3917590 50 [INFO Client 3768] Connecting to instance server at 127.0.0.1:12345

Instead of 127.0.0.1 it will have a different IP address.

Use the IP you find there in WinMTR in the "Host" box and click start.

Once the "Sent" column shows at least 50, click "Copy Text to clipboard", and paste the results into a reply (you can then just close WinMTR).

I would recommend reading the following posts to help you understand the results and possibly circumvent the problem.
What is Desync? (A thorough explanation)

Using a VPN to avoid connection issues

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional