/popcorn - the daily deals and microtransaction thread

"
RulerofAsgard escreveu:

If you want to have premium stash tabs, then the best deal is if they put the premium stash tab bundle on sale for anything less than 170 points. If they do not (or if they discount it to exactly 170), then the best deal is to buy today's bundle, and wait for the upgrade to go on sale.

The upgrade will be on sale tomorrow:

"
Chris escreveu:

Sunday's sale is on Normal->Premium Stash Tab upgrades (for 10 points each) so that anyone who wanted Premium tabs instead has a chance to upgrade to them cheaply.
Premium Stash Tab Upgrade 33% off - 10 points

As stated previously and elsewhere.
IRON MAN
Necrotic Weapon Effect 45% off - 65 points

Duelist is so easy in Descent. I got to level 10 but died : (

I picked Viper Strike, Hatred and Life Gain on Hit. Am I doing it wrong? Cleave also seems really fickle when it comes to hitting enemies. Are the hit calculations done separately per enemy, due to the way evasion works?
IRON MAN
Royal Blue Frog Pet 63% off - 20 points

Great discount! But I have a kiwi :P
IRON MAN
Actually eating popcorn.
Demon King Horns 36% off - 160 points.

I don't think these were included in the price reduction sweep, and these have been on sale before. They're quite big!
IRON MAN
Spark Spider 47% off - 50 points.

Spark Spiders are actually really really cool. I'm personally not going to get them (I'm still tired from buying all those tab bundles) but they're probably my second favourite effect after Demon Hand Cleave. The spiders are also really helpful in-game because Spark is a ground effect, so it can't go over obstacles like Fireball and Ice Spear can. The spiders make this much clearer.
IRON MAN
Radiant... Footprints? 60% off, 95 points. Looks like a purple weapon effect to me.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon escreveu:
Radiant... Footprints? 60% off, 95 points. Looks like a purple weapon effect to me.

In-game it says Lavender Weapon Effect for 10 points.
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
"
RulerofAsgard escreveu:
"
Dreggon escreveu:

In-game it says Lavender Weapon Effect for 10 points.

All fixed up now! :P Lavender Weapon Effect 60% off - 10 points.

I like this deal. Again, not going to buy it, but it's a good discount. I don't know how glaring the effect is, but I'll certainly consider getting it later if the effects no longer bind to a specific weapon and can simply be applied account-wide.
IRON MAN

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional