Power siphon Marauder (Tank, DPS, Can do any map) 23k+ dps, 5600+ hp (non kaoms)

Finished build: (Gameplay) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCIUMXo2VJg level 92
Build video:(Explain + Gameplay) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LLADZCBi54 level 90

This build works for Hardcore or Standard.

My gear:
Spoiler

Patch 1.0.0 Phys wander I am thinking about:
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecEBwixDkgPxBGWFCAWQBZvFr8ZLhmFGjgdFB8CJDwkqiaVJ6kn7S0fMYkyfjbFNug26TpSO3w_cz_8SVFKjEyzUDBQQlBHUFBUSVVLVcZXDVeHWGNZvFnzWm1apl8_YbFirGNDZp5tGW17cFJw1XjOf8aAroV9hymMNozPj0aQVZ2jnaqezZ_LogSiLqKjpwinMKc0p1ynhKyqtUi4yrndwBrAUcHzxSjG2M9l0NDSIdMb1I_Wndgk2WHbAtzH42rjhOdS6GbvDvIv893z6vZI9lv3vvrS-u_8qw==

lvl92 build:
Spoiler

Temporary build with 1.0.0 (I just threw this together in 5 mins, will update later)
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEBAecCcQQHBLMOSA_EEZYUIBRNFHEWvxmFGjgabB8CJKolvCaVKU8tHy9vMgkyiTWSNsU26DbpOuE7fDwtQapMs0z_TeNQMFBCUEdQUFRJVUtX4lhjWK9apl8_YeJirGNDZ5tsRm0ZbXtwUnC7cNVybHfjd-V4DX_GgpuFfYfbiPGMNozPkFWdo52qna6fy6IAoi6io6ZXpwinMKeEqW6sWa4-r2y1SLXytz64yrndwFHB88WKxq7G2NSP1p3YJNkT3Mffv-Nq44TkIudS52PsOO8O8B_yL_JF8-r2SPyr_gr-jw==

currently broke:

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAecCcQQHBLMOSBGWFCAUTRZvFr8ZLhmFGdcaOBpsHNwfAiQ8JKomlSepJ-0pTy0fMok2xTboNuk6Uj9zSTtJUUyzUDBQQlBHUFBUSVVLVcZXDVfiWGNZ81ptXz9jQ2ZPbRlte3BScNVyfnbnd-V4zn_GgUmCm4V9iGuMNozPj0aQVZ2jna6ezaIAoi6io6cIpzCnXKeErKqyOLVIud28n8AawFHB88bYz2XQOdDQ0iHTG9QZ1I_YJNlh2wLfv-Nq44Tjn-Qi51LsOO8O8B_w2fF28i_z3fPq9kj8qw==

Standard build:
Same thing but less hp and more damage ?

Gems:
Spoiler

Single:
Spoiler

(You keep leech in inventory at all times, switch between these as needed)
Single:(If you need leech)

Single:(DPS, If you don't need leech)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This does not require you to ever switch gems, but will grant you less dps than if you didn't have leech)
Single:(Balanced)

Multi: These are all preference.
Spoiler

5Link:
Spoiler

(Mandatory):

(Choose one):

6Link:
Spoiler

(Mandatory):

(Choose any two of these):

Gotta go fast
Última edição por FrozenSentinel em 27 de out de 2013 10:10:03
i love the setup if only HC!!
i like this build. plz write more :D
(+ bandits?)
pog
Última edição por jayeichi92 em 8 de jun de 2013 05:33:31
Bandits were help Oak, kill all, help Alira. TiMe4FiGhT was kind enough to post this for me as I was asking about a power siphon build for anarchy.
"
baadtz_maru escreveu:
Bandits were help Oak, kill all, help Alira. TiMe4FiGhT was kind enough to post this for me as I was asking about a power siphon build for anarchy.

I'm also looking for a power syphon build (for oneslaught), and I'm having some issues (don't want to use BM because auras, and I want to use iron grip[physical damage power syphon])
Can you please help me?
what do you think is better between this and this?
And/or how you would rearrange the build?
"
dohandrew escreveu:
i love the setup if only HC!!

I designed this build to be usable in hardcore.
I have not died once since I started using power siphon on this character
Gotta go fast
"
kadrek91 escreveu:
"
baadtz_maru escreveu:

I'm also looking for a power syphon build (for oneslaught), and I'm having some issues (don't want to use BM because auras, and I want to use iron grip[physical damage power syphon])
Can you please help me?
what do you think is better between this and this?
And/or how you would rearrange the build?

It's kind of hard to explain, but I believe CI is the only efficient way to go physical wander right now. (Not saying you can't do it with EB or BM)
Gotta go fast
added video :P
Gotta go fast
My plan was to try and spec for EB later so I could add auras assuming i get my hands on a decent armor/es chest, but I wasn't going to rely on it as its a new league and my trading skills are not the best. I made some changes (sacrificing a bit of life and crit multiplier) to get conduit before I get to maps and later get hexmaster (had the dual curse unique ring drop on day 1). Having never done a wander before I cant comment on the other builds but from what I understand of this build so far (still waiting on a decent wand) it's crit based, I see some crit multiplier specced in those trees but no crit chance and phys damage from wands isnt very high. Hopefully someone else can comment further.
I'm going to try a few changes (add conduit, use frenzy for frenzy charges maybe EB later if I can swing it for more auras) so I will be gimping a bit of damage and HP but I figure the utility will be worth it since everyone will be hurting for gear. Reflect was my main concern but I see the dps isnt so insane that reflect is a no-go. Being able to do any map will be nice also (if I do go EB i'll just drop the extra auras assuming I try it). Thanks again for the infos and video!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional