PC reinício dos servidores em:
Eles estarão de volta em aproximadamente .
Xbox reinício dos servidores em:
Sony reinício dos servidores em:

[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

"
RaistlinM escreveu:
A few questions.

Are you able to use the eye of chayula with only 1 hp?

What's a decent price for the eye and dream fragments?

How "overleveled" are you for most zones?

Merciless is very difficult for me. I feel like I either to need to overlevel to pass a zone or that I should turn on phase run and skip all the enemies. I might do the ladder since I kinda did the same in the other difficulties. I skipped through all the harder areas until I could got to the ledge in act 1, or Felshrine in act 2. At which point I would grind out a good 4-5 levels.

yep, chayula is pretty much a CI item.

chayula tends to go for maybe 1-2 gcps on default. not sure about HC. Dream fragments abt 5-6 gcps.

i was actually very much underlevelled during the 1 week HC race i participated in. was underlevelled whole game, killed ruthless vaal at level 46 then was underlevelled all the way till fellshrine where i grinded for items and became overlevelled there.

this build is admittedly difficult. it'll take you time to get used to it. i usually play it race style. if enemies are too tough, not worth killing and not neccessary to kill to advance, i usually skip it and level somewhere else so i can level faster, not unlike what ur probably doing at the moment.

also, tried skeleton totem yet? :)
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
I got my hands on a totem gem, but I don't have summon skeleton, I also don't have a piece of gear yet that has the right color slots.

I did pick up these decent speed gloves. I wonder though if I should use gems to make them more useful or not especially since the only really usefull part is the +speed.
Indisponível

I've also gone with IIR + LS instead of increased crits. I feel like this might give me a better chance at some items, considering I have almost 0 character iir/iiq. If I could obtain a 2R-2G-2B then that would solve a bit of my problems....but considering I haven't even seen a 6 slot yet I'm not holding my breath.

I honestly have no idea how you got all the right colors+slots. It seems like you gotta have items(iir+iiq)to find items/orbs. ie the rich get richer, the poor stay poor.

IGN: BoomFirez
IGN Alt: BoomDischarge
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
"
RaistlinM escreveu:
I got my hands on a totem gem, but I don't have summon skeleton, I also don't have a piece of gear yet that has the right color slots.

I did pick up these decent speed gloves. I wonder though if I should use gems to make them more useful or not especially since the only really usefull part is the +speed.
Indisponível

I've also gone with IIR + LS instead of increased crits. I feel like this might give me a better chance at some items, considering I have almost 0 character iir/iiq. If I could obtain a 2R-2G-2B then that would solve a bit of my problems....but considering I haven't even seen a 6 slot yet I'm not holding my breath.

I honestly have no idea how you got all the right colors+slots. It seems like you gotta have items(iir+iiq)to find items/orbs. ie the rich get richer, the poor stay poor.

ondar's is always nice for the as. just drop a jewellers orb on it. you'll definitely get better results than just one socket! :p

and yes, you're right actually, I've got other characters as well and my coldfire caster shadow which i think i wrote a guide on as well in this forum is my main mfer. so i basically use him to find items/orbs to craft stuff for my main shadow
Build of the Week 14
Alguns itens neste post estão atualmente indisponíveis.
Ok talk about epic troll with a totem that summons skellies lol too bad that the totem keeps recasting over and over, so the skellies don't get to do any damage before they are replaced with new ones.
IGN: BoomFirez
IGN Alt: BoomDischarge
Última edição por RaistlinM em 15 de out de 2012 20:59:10
Fancy new banner, Inva. ;)
Mhm.

I'm having a hard time getting good gear for this build. I also ended up dying and going to default, but whatever. This build's similar to the shadow I first made in terms of skills, but I never did the whole ES CI thing. Was evasion based.

It's fun.
"
RaistlinM escreveu:
Ok talk about epic troll with a totem that summons skellies lol too bad that the totem keeps recasting over and over, so the skellies don't get to do any damage before they are replaced with new ones.

it actually is rather useful for bosses like merv and brutus and will be more useful when you summon skeletons gem is levelled and ur max number of skeletons is 6, allowing your skeletons to remain slightly longer. Nevertheless, the purpose is to draw aggression away from you and helping u survive :)

"
Olanis escreveu:
Fancy new banner, Inva. ;)

Hehe thanks Olanis! :D

"
pr0fesser escreveu:
Mhm.

I'm having a hard time getting good gear for this build. I also ended up dying and going to default, but whatever. This build's similar to the shadow I first made in terms of skills, but I never did the whole ES CI thing. Was evasion based.

It's fun.

yup it's fun that's the main thing! :D don't worry it takes some getting used to. It is viable to do this in HC. I did use this build in the sep 18th 1 Week HC Race after all and that was in a fresh economy so it was the fairest test of this build's viability in HC. but at that point I had already had a month plus of experience (and 2 failed attempts in HC) with this build so I was much wiser for it
Build of the Week 14
Última edição por Invalesco em 16 de out de 2012 05:25:17

Hi Invalesco,

Having allot of fun with this build so far.
I just entered Ruthless and am doing great, lvl 40 now.
The damage is good and i have little trouble staying alive.
I

I focused on keeping up my armor hi and are working on my ES.
I have about 650ES en 450HP. I think my dps is around 450 with ls.
I skipped most of the +% life nodes so far and grabbed a few +crit chance ones.

I am having trouble getting my crit chance high, only at 25% orso at atm.

Anyways, wanted to thank you for posting such a great guide!

Regards Bishamo

"
wensday escreveu:

Hi Invalesco,

Having allot of fun with this build so far.
I just entered Ruthless and am doing great, lvl 40 now.
The damage is good and i have little trouble staying alive.
I

I focused on keeping up my armor hi and are working on my ES.
I have about 650ES en 450HP. I think my dps is around 450 with ls.
I skipped most of the +% life nodes so far and grabbed a few +crit chance ones.

I am having trouble getting my crit chance high, only at 25% orso at atm.

Anyways, wanted to thank you for posting such a great guide!

Regards Bishamo

that's good to know! :)
some pointers: you might wanna grind at fellshrine once you hit act2, get some good ES gear and convert to CI before you enter chamber of sins and weavers nest as the chaos mobs there will melt 450 hp pretty quickly.

don't worry too much about getting your crit chance high for now.

as you continue to level and pick up more dagger nodes as well as find better daggers, socketed/linked items and link them with increased critical strikes, your crit chance will naturally increase :)
Build of the Week 14
Just want to give a shout out to this very interesting build.

I wanted to make a dagger shadow for the new default league and took a lot of advice from this one.

Made it to lvl 70 and rank 35ish after week 1 now.

Loving the damage output and speed this character has. Hating how squishy it was for a long, long time. Well mostly from entering merciless and then till lvl65ish.

With better gear and around 7k ES I feel very comfortable now. No deaths lately ;)

I noticed I am not using flicker strike anymore a lot especially with the nerf on it. Similar experiences?

Also, people were laughing at me for still using diamond flasks. I don't quite get that since they are pretty much the reason I can take down any map boss in 2 seconds...
Última edição por Burgingham em 16 de out de 2012 05:44:46

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional