[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

"
That dagger isn't too bad to start with. I would save for other gear upgrades. Link your gear in a spoiler tag and we'll see that is most important :) Sometime dps (weapon) isn't all. Rings, 5L, gems, amulet, gloves, etc.

Maligaro's for example easily give 400-500 white dps with this build (white, not your skill, could go up by 3k for example).

My old dagger was similar to yours, upgraded it only recently. I wouldn't advise it, I think it's your gear that's lacking.

im using this

this is crap, i know. But its all that i could afford :P

with this gear i have more survivability because of the resists, ( 72/72/65 )
i have another gear that gives me 16k of dps and 4.3k of ES but no resists at all, and i die easily in some 66~68 maps so i prefer to use the first one for better survivability although having less ES and DPS

i think my next upgrade will be a maligaro's gloves, its the cheapest upgrade that i can make in my gear

obs: i spent all my chaos buying a eye of chayula and a rainbowstride boots, at the moment i can't use rainbowstride because of the socket colors, already spent more than 100 chromes and nothing --'
thanks
Última edição por jparrais em 10 de dez de 2013 03:23:48
"
DirtyDaniel escreveu:
just a short question if use only one aura no matter what kind it reserves 60% of my mana pool. Let´s say that i will/want to use clarity my mana reservervation pool is like over 90% of my full mana. WTF! the new 1.0.2 60% mana pool reserve is way too much in my opinion no clue how u handle that shit

Don't level your clarity, unless you can handle the extra mana cost. Get a reduced mana gem, and link that to your aura's (level it, or it's worthless), get reduced mana reservation passive.

With those 3 i'm sure you can run a clarity + aura. If you want a 2nd big aura, get alpha howl
"
jparrais escreveu:
"
That dagger isn't too bad to start with. I would save for other gear upgrades. Link your gear in a spoiler tag and we'll see that is most important :) Sometime dps (weapon) isn't all. Rings, 5L, gems, amulet, gloves, etc.

Maligaro's for example easily give 400-500 white dps with this build (white, not your skill, could go up by 3k for example).

My old dagger was similar to yours, upgraded it only recently. I wouldn't advise it, I think it's your gear that's lacking.

im using this

this is crap, i know. But its all that i could afford :P

with this gear i have more survivability because of the resists, ( 72/72/65 )
i have another gear that gives me 16k of dps and 4.3k of ES but no resists at all, and i die easily in some 66~68 maps so i prefer to use the first one for better survivability although having less ES and DPS

i think my next upgrade will be a maligaro's gloves, its the cheapest upgrade that i can make in my gear

obs: i spent all my chaos buying a eye of chayula and a rainbowstride boots, at the moment i can't use rainbowstride because of the socket colors, already spent more than 100 chromes and nothing --'
thanks

Rainbowstride are hard to roll, it's not easy :) Try to get B-G-R-R, that one is duable. That way you can run double strike in it with inc crit dmg, phys dmg and phys dmg on full life.

Don't buy a new dagger. It will hardly help you, your gear is horrible. I would start with survivability. Get a better chest and shield. Go with pure ES. Take a chest about 500 ES, shield about 350. Those are not too expensive. After that do your rings. Get high phys dmg, AS if possible and some resists. Mana is a huge bonus too. Alot of DPS comes from rings, aswell as survivability due to resists.

When you have upgrades those, come back here :)
For people wondering what stats to look out for on gear that's far from perfect:

Spoiler

As you can see, I have alot of work to do aswell, but it's getting together.
"
Rainbowstride are hard to roll, it's not easy :) Try to get B-G-R-R, that one is duable. That way you can run double strike in it with inc crit dmg, phys dmg and phys dmg on full life.

Don't buy a new dagger. It will hardly help you, your gear is horrible. I would start with survivability. Get a better chest and shield. Go with pure ES. Take a chest about 500 ES, shield about 350. Those are not too expensive. After that do your rings. Get high phys dmg, AS if possible and some resists. Mana is a huge bonus too. Alot of DPS comes from rings, aswell as survivability due to resists.

When you have upgrades those, come back here :)

i have these too, much more ES and DPS but no resists

Spoiler
Última edição por jparrais em 10 de dez de 2013 11:17:41
Ok, so I'm level 63 at the moment, looking to respec at around 68 since that's when I can wear my chest

These are the gears I have ready so far:
Spoiler

At the moment, I'm trying to find a high res high ES shield, high res high ES helmet, and a couple of crit + res rings, would this be the right way to go?

Also, is Alpha's howl really that important to have? I have a Quicksilver flask that removed frozen and that's managed to get me out alive in most cases.
IGN: _FuRi
Última edição por Shadowfuri em 11 de dez de 2013 00:13:20
"
Shadowfuri escreveu:
Ok, so I'm level 63 at the moment, looking to respec at around 68 since that's when I can wear my chest

Spoiler

At the moment, I'm trying to find a high res high ES shield, high res high ES helmet, and a couple of crit + res rings, would this be the right way to go?

Also, is Alpha's howl really that important to have? I have a Quicksilver flask that removed frozen and that's managed to get me out alive in most cases.

Amazing gear for level 63 :) Yeah, Alpha Howl really works miracles. I'd never buy a dream fragments, it's about the aura +2 and the reduced mana tbh, the frozen is a nice bonus. Running two aura's is very, very good!
Is it worth buying a 20% bloodrage? Has the quality bug been fixed?

Thanks!
"
ShadowsFury escreveu:
Is it worth buying a 20% bloodrage? Has the quality bug been fixed?

Thanks!

Yes and yes

10% leech with VP means a lot less reflect risk. Just don't forget to cast it.
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Última edição por Necrogue em 11 de dez de 2013 11:17:30
"
Djangooo escreveu:
"
Shadowfuri escreveu:

Spoiler

Amazing gear for level 63 :) Yeah, Alpha Howl really works miracles. I'd never buy a dream fragments, it's about the aura +2 and the reduced mana tbh, the frozen is a nice bonus. Running two aura's is very, very good!

You dont really need alphas to run 2 auras. All you need is the -5% reduced reserved mana and a lvl 20 reduced mana. I have a 150~ mana pool with both hatred and discipline activated.
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional