[1.0.6] CI Crit Dagger Shadow (30k DPS Flicker Ninja) [OB video up!]

Not to be a butt but the deeps version seems safer for HC than the HC version :P

For one, reflect is a risk if you get high damage output so VP good. VP also offers more safety because of the instant leech with high damage output.

Another thing is that the Precise Interception 30% shield nodes add roughly 20% es over all vs. the 30% from the witch es circle.

Misc: Why Ferocity when it takes 2 points to get making it 2.5% IAS per point? I tried Lightning Strike with the new Phys Projectile gem. The damage is improved but it is still half ele making it leech less life and mana :C

Here is the tree for a shadow that I respected.

I get over 8k es with this gear.
Spoiler
The gear is getting close to godly but still has room for improvements. ES chests can get as high is 1k es. That helm keeps eying my exalts and eternals because it wants to gobble them up and poop out thorns and life regen. It can be exalted for more ES and resists. With top gear the crit dagger build could have over 10k ES.

stats
Spoiler

reave

flicker is about 15k. It would be more but I have bad accuracy with it.

I'm still undecided about what skills to use.

Lightning strike
Good: Lightning means nice shocks. Ranged.
Bad: Half elemental means half leech. Requires more str from gear or tree.
Damage of projectiles with common gem setup*:
LS gem: Deals 120% of Base Damage, 30% less Projectile Damage. LMP gem: 30% less Projectile Damage. Proj Phys gem: 49% More Projectile Damage at lvl20?
120% -30% -30% +49%
120 * .7 * .7 * 1.49 = 87.612%
*Actual projectile damage is not shown in the tool tip.

Reave
Good: Can gain a large Phys damage aoe for lots of life leech. Works with melee phys damage gems.
Bad: Must start attack in melee range. Aoe stacks reset after 2 seconds or if you use another attack.
Damage:
Reave gem: Deals 100% of Base Damage. Melee Physical Damage 49% more at lvl20. Melee Physical Damage on Full Health 49% more at lvl20. Concentrated Effect 69% more at lvl20.
100% +49% +49% +69%
100 * 1.49 * 1.49 * 1.69 = 375.1969%!!

Spectral Throw:
Good: Ranged. Physical damage means more life and mana leech Projectiles can hit a second time on the return. Projectiles follow you, can be led while you kite things and leech life while you are kiting. Multiple projectiles can be aimed at a dangerous single target from a distance.
Bad: Not a lot of area coverage but I haven't tried GMP yet.
Gems:.. do the same maths as above. Try LMP/GMP and Proj Phys gem. I'm still trying things here and there.

Double Strike with Melee Splash can be used with Concentrated Effect and yes, other targets take more damage than the main target. This is not shown in the tool tip.

Another tip: If you have less than 90% chance to hit, an accuracy support gem will give you more dps than an increased attack speed gem. This is not shown in the tool tip (I think) because of the way evasion works with crit attacks.

Edit: I'm running Hatred and Discipline and still have plenty of mana for attacks. This may only be because of the mana from

and

edit: Fixed conc effect maths
Berek's Grip Ice Spear
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/780707
Budget Magicfind and/or Hardcore Flame Totem
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211543
Última edição por Necrogue em 11 de dez de 2013 20:19:33
Another thing that has been annoying me for quite a while now is the lack of strength required to max out Lightning Strike, do you guys think its worth it to get some extra strength on belt and rings just to max out Lightning strike at the expense of some other attack stats?
IGN: _FuRi
"
Necrogue escreveu:
Not to be a butt but the deeps version seems safer for HC than the HC version :P

For one, reflect is a risk if you get high damage output so VP good. VP also offers more safety because of the instant leech with high damage output.

Another thing is that the Precise Interception 30% shield nodes add roughly 20% es over all vs. the 30% from the witch es circle.

Misc: Why Ferocity when it takes 2 points to get making it 2.5% IAS per point? I tried Lightning Strike with the new Phys Projectile gem. The damage is improved but it is still half ele making it leech less life and mana :C

Here is the tree for a shadow that I respected.

I get over 8k es with this gear.
Spoiler
The gear is getting close to godly but still has room for improvements. ES chests can get as high is 1k es. That helm keeps eying my exalts and eternals because it wants to gobble them up and poop out thorns and life regen. It can be exalted for more ES and resists. With top gear the crit dagger build could have over 10k ES.

stats
Spoiler

reave

flicker is about 15k. It would be more but I have bad accuracy with it.

I'm still undecided about what skills to use.

Lightning strike
Good: Lightning means nice shocks. Ranged.
Bad: Half elemental means half leech. Requires more str from gear or tree.
Damage of projectiles with common gem setup*:
LS gem: Deals 120% of Base Damage, 30% less Projectile Damage. LMP gem: 30% less Projectile Damage. Proj Phys gem: 49% More Projectile Damage at lvl20?
120% -30% -30% +49%
120 * .7 * .7 * 1.49 = 87.612%
*Actual projectile damage is not shown in the tool tip.

Reave
Good: Can gain a large Phys damage aoe for lots of life leech. Works with melee phys damage gems.
Bad: Must start attack in melee range. Aoe stacks reset after 2 seconds or if you use another attack.
Damage:
Reave gem: Deals 100% of Base Damage. Melee Physical Damage 49% more at lvl20. Melee Physical Damage on Full Health 49% more at lvl20. Concentrated Effect 69% more at lvl20.
100% +49% +49% +69%
100 * 1.49 * 1.49 * 1.69 = 375.1969%!!

Spectral Throw:
Good: Ranged. Physical damage means more life and mana leech Projectiles can hit a second time on the return. Projectiles follow you, can be led while you kite things and leech life while you are kiting. Multiple projectiles can be aimed at a dangerous single target from a distance.
Bad: Not a lot of area coverage but I haven't tried GMP yet.
Gems:.. do the same maths as above. Try LMP/GMP and Proj Phys gem. I'm still trying things here and there.

Double Strike with Melee Splash can be used with Concentrated Effect and yes, other targets take more damage than the main target. This is not shown in the tool tip.

Another tip: If you have less than 90% chance to hit, an accuracy support gem will give you more dps than an increased attack speed gem. This is not shown in the tool tip (I think) because of the way evasion works with crit attacks.

Edit: I'm running Hatred and Discipline and still have plenty of mana for attacks. This may only be because of the mana from

and

edit: Fixed conc effect maths

I have the same doubts about which skill to use.

I experienced abit with reave, spectral throw and double strike with splash, and heres what i think:
LS has alot more dps than ST,tooltip dps was47k vs 6k for me but ill leave the maths to you :). In my opinion ST needs to be 6linked to be worth while but since i use double strike on my 6L its a no go for me. The only benefits you get is 100% pierce but dont forget LS has 60% pierce chance aswell, and that ST deals 100%phys dmg which is good for leeching but maybe not so good for reflects.

Double strike with splash and reave are very similar actually. Double strike will net you more raw tooltip DPS iirc, and you can also switch out melee splash for added fire for insane single target dps when you need it. The main problem i found on both is that they have a very high mana cost, 74 mana for DS and not so sure on reave but its around the same, so if you ahve a small mana pool i wouldnt recommend either.

On a side note, isnt 8k ES abit of overkill? or do you play in hc? i have 3.5k ES and do fine,although im using tabula rasa right now, because i sold my chest to buy a dagger, but with a real gg 6l saintly i should have around 5.5k ES.
@HabiaUnaVez_Truz or leave a PM if im offline
Última edição por Sixnia em 11 de dez de 2013 23:33:40
Hey so I'm new but I'm level 61 and I was wondering about the gear to swap to CI. I'm going for the chest armor first because that provides the most ES but the prices for everything are pretty up there. I was looking for a 4 slot chespiece, but that's way too much. Should I just not prioritize slots and look for something with 500 ES even if it has like 1 or 2 slots? Or is it important to go for a chestpiece with at least 4 slots and over 500 ES?
Última edição por hombre4554 em 12 de dez de 2013 23:00:58
4 Socket chest sell for the same as 1 socket because it's so easy to get.

...Go ahead and buy any number, you can always craft a 4L for relatively cheap.
"
Shadowfuri escreveu:
Another thing that has been annoying me for quite a while now is the lack of strength required to max out Lightning Strike, do you guys think its worth it to get some extra strength on belt and rings just to max out Lightning strike at the expense of some other attack stats?

Just wondering if anybody could help me out with this D:

Also, this is my current gear, any suggestions are also appreciated :)

Spoiler
IGN: _FuRi
Última edição por Shadowfuri em 13 de dez de 2013 14:52:05
"
Shadowfuri escreveu:
"
Shadowfuri escreveu:

Just wondering if anybody could help me out with this D:

Also, this is my current gear, any suggestions are also appreciated :)

Spoiler

Look for a better belt with basically what you've already got, but try to find weapon elemental damage, or a third resist and you'd have a supremely good belt.

Your rings could use an upgrade, too.
ign: Kiyumori , Rhea_Morte
Can anyone with more Flicker Strike Experience help me with my Life Based Resolute Technique build?
Passive Tree

Gear
Spoiler

Was thinking of using BoR/Abyssus. Don't have the resists for that though.
...and ripped lots of currency trying to 6S the staff.
Has anyone tried modifying this build with a Crown of Eyes?
IGN: DrunkBarbarian / SupernalScion
Wondering if vaal pact is necessary for this build to work in maps? I'm currently heading towards the VP keystone atm, but the non-VP variations look so much more efficient. Any sort of feedback would be greatly appreciated

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional