Season Three, Event 25: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point

Due to Descent being a new league type, these values are subject to change during the early phases of season three.
It'd be really nice if whenever we started during the 1 hours the event was going on, was the time our 1 began.
Rolling large chest areas is awful in this mode. It gives you twice the area for the map which guarantees you get lost on the level. Then the chest drops nothing.

Also, please fix the bug where your character locks on attacking mobs. There's nothing worse than trying to move away and having your character stuck in place shooting arrows. Cost me this race.
Its your fault not bug, change first mouse button skill..
In game: Sandzy
Mervail's Favored are way too op. That's all. Get caught and frozen and hit by 1 more and you're dead intantly. Especially with cold snap. This was with 36 cold resists.
yea gotta agree with merveil exploding guys, I was tearin it up and still was real careful but just a couple got next to me and insta dead
First time in Hall of Heroes. 14th Ranger. GG.

Should have changed the equipment setup, but was so excited to get past Perpetus I just kinda rushed in for more exp without thinking. :)
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Última edição por moozooh em 4 de jul de 2013 09:02:20
Look at all of the Duelists.
IGN: FeverMode
Well I just died to permafreeze in Frozen Abyss. At level 11, 15 minutes before end. Got some pretty good gear, and Rain of Arrows just dropped. Fucking blue Merveil's Shits.

Other shit, I got

I chanced that bow at level 2. I ran out of mana frequently, so I didn't use the quicksilvers.
Última edição por petden em 4 de jul de 2013 09:05:21
First time playing for like a month, first time doing a race since pre 1 month race in season 2. Had the sickets RNG ever if you asked me. Was so stressed in the beginning I picked the wrong chest and ended up without ANY quick silvers at all, was a good run anyways!

3 health flasks and 2 mana flasks. God Im so proud of myself! :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional