Season Three, Event 27: 1 Hour Cutthroat Party

This league has Cutthroat and Hardcore enabled, when you die to enemies of any type you will be moved to Standard league.

A summary of hardcore Cutthroat rules:
  • This is a separate short-duration league that has its own stash (as usual). At the end of the event, characters and stashed items will be moved to Hardcore.
  • There's a PvP damage multiplier because players start with a lot more life than they do damage. This multiplier will be adjusted substantially based on feedback from this event and others.
  • Players are hostile by default to players who are not in their party.
  • You can ctrl+click on the entrance to an area to use the Instance Management screen to manually enter any other player's instance of an area.
  • Cut-throat instances can hold a maximum of 12 players.
  • This is a hardcore league. When you die, you will be moved to standard league, you lose the normal experience penalty for your difficulty plus 30% of your current level. You also drop all inventory and equipped items. Your flasks, skill gems (even ones in your inventory) and quest items are not dropped.
  • If you were killed by another player, your lost experience is split among their party.
  • If you attempt to abruptly leave the game in a non-town instance, you have to wait 5 seconds and are unable to move or use flasks.
  • The grace period of invulnerability upon entering an area is 20 seconds. This should start once the player is mostly done loading.
  • Non-partied players only show up on the map if they're nearby.
  • There are no notifications for players joining or leaving areas.
  • Portals cannot be used until they have been up for five seconds.
  • You cannot apply microtransaction effects to items in cut-throat. You may dance and have pets.

Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 22: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 5-6: 1 Reward Point

Quest Prizes:
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.

• Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points

Full-clear Prizes:
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:

• Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
  • Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points

Random Prizes:
Each Reward Point you earn in this race counts as a ticket in a random draw for one of the following items:

• Alternate Art Blackheart Unique Item (20 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Sin Trek Unique Item (5 available to be won)
  • Alternate Art Shavronne's Pace Unique Item (1 available to be won)
Looking for 4 People to do this event. 2 Ranged, 2 Melee.

We will exchange any items dropped that another player can use and wisdom scrolls for resist gear. The best way for us to do this is 2 of us play a shadow. Both shadows will get firetrap in the start, with a shield also. After we reach the passage, we get to the ledge waypoint turn in your breaking eggs quest and one of you will get poison arrow and the other will get Detonate dead (Explosion deals Base Fire Damage equal to 18% of the corpse's maximum Life) This is useful in a group, I know I tested this with my clan in test races on HC server. Now yesterdays 90 minute race I should have been level 25 or higher and I was solo using firetrap and poison arrow Shadow. I died loading into a zone at level 8 the first time. GGG needs to fix this, then I remade and got to 6 and desynced so bad alt f4 didnt exit me in time. Screen froze, i hit alt f4, apparently it was very bad lag. Now After remaking my 3rd character. 30 minutes of relogging bullshit. I still managed to get level 15 after dying twice to horrible lag and it is the server, sure is my computer, i could launch missals from my computer haha.

Anyway back on track, we got the 2 shadows covered and how there to gem up in the start. Also keep in mind this is lethal so we will be killing people. And some will come after us but we will be ready. After Brutus our lovely poison arrow shadow will get Clarity for the group, the other will get Wrath for the group.

For My Melee we need as followed. Pick up duel strike and use it with cleave, common enough after Enemy at the Gate. For the breaking eggs quest you need to pick up firetrap, yes firetrap because on top of your tanking or up close combat you will aoe with Shadow A spoke about above and cleaving, if anyone gets good RNG items it will be given to you, rare weapons, increased physical items the works. We are a team. Now The Caged Brute Quest, you will be getting Hatred gem for the group. That makes 3 very nice Auras for the group.

Lastly we will want a Marauder 2 Handed, Enemy at the Gate, Ground Slam Duh. Then you will get Sweep from Breaking the Eggs where this becomes useful bosses and rares. You can use ground slam for AOE until you kill The Caged Brute where you sir will get Anger, Now we have a set of Auras very nice and there is 4 this will help towards the end of the race. Granted no one kills one of you or me. Almost forgot mercy mission you will get fire arrow and give it to the Shadow with bear trap. This will come in handy with bosses and rares.

The Siren's Last Cadence

Poison Arrow Shadow at the The Siren's Last Cadence Quest right before Merval. You will get Fork, to fork your poison arrow with.

Bear Trap Shadow
You will get fork for the burning arrow that is to be given to you.

Duelist Life on Hit, Duh

Marauder Life on Hit Duh

I have a 5 Man Vent server, just for races. Anyone who wants to race can get a free 5 man vent server from typefrag.com

Message me, we got some test races to do on hardcore server. No cheating during test race, i play hardcore also but we must not use anything from our stash.

Ventrilo with Headset that has a working mic is required to join the party.
Must have raced before and alright with my setup, it works fine.

If no one wants to play the marauder I will take a Templar that does cold damage. More freezing the better.

PM Me Here if your interested. my Xfire handle is uzeonie
You can add me to friends in game by opening social panel and searching mmoTRAILERPARK and thats how you add someone on a different server. Enough of this IGN name stuff, it appears no one knows you can do this. Least it works fine in the past.

Also I am creating my own clan. We will do youtube videos and streams. I already have a partnership with youtube to create a brand new channel based on my reputation from the last team I was with. Until the website is finished by me, I would like anyone interested to contact me and take the clan tag. GGG will change your name if you request it for free.

"
Spoiler

We will exchange any items dropped that another player can use and wisdom scrolls for resist gear. The best way for us to do this is 2 of us play a shadow. Both shadows will get firetrap in the start, with a shield also. After we reach the passage, we get to the ledge waypoint turn in your breaking eggs quest and one of you will get poison arrow and the other will get Detonate dead (Explosion deals Base Fire Damage equal to 18% of the corpse's maximum Life) This is useful in a group, I know I tested this with my clan in test races on HC server. Now yesterdays 90 minute race I should have been level 25 or higher and I was solo using firetrap and poison arrow Shadow. I died loading into a zone at level 8 the first time. GGG needs to fix this, then I remade and got to 6 and desynced so bad alt f4 didnt exit me in time. Screen froze, i hit alt f4, apparently it was very bad lag. Now After remaking my 3rd character. 30 minutes of relogging bullshit. I still managed to get level 15 after dying twice to horrible lag and it is the server, sure is my computer, i could launch missals from my computer haha.

Anyway back on track, we got the 2 shadows covered and how there to gem up in the start. Also keep in mind this is lethal so we will be killing people. And some will come after us but we will be ready. After Brutus our lovely poison arrow shadow will get Clarity for the group, the other will get Wrath for the group.

For My Melee we need as followed. Pick up duel strike and use it with cleave, common enough after Enemy at the Gate. For the breaking eggs quest you need to pick up firetrap, yes firetrap because on top of your tanking or up close combat you will aoe with Shadow A spoke about above and cleaving, if anyone gets good RNG items it will be given to you, rare weapons, increased physical items the works. We are a team. Now The Caged Brute Quest, you will be getting Hatred gem for the group. That makes 3 very nice Auras for the group.

Lastly we will want a Marauder 2 Handed, Enemy at the Gate, Ground Slam Duh. Then you will get Sweep from Breaking the Eggs where this becomes useful bosses and rares. You can use ground slam for AOE until you kill The Caged Brute where you sir will get Anger, Now we have a set of Auras very nice and there is 4 this will help towards the end of the race. Granted no one kills one of you or me. Almost forgot mercy mission you will get fire arrow and give it to the Shadow with bear trap. This will come in handy with bosses and rares.

The Siren's Last Cadence

Poison Arrow Shadow at the The Siren's Last Cadence Quest right before Merval. You will get Fork, to fork your poison arrow with.

Bear Trap Shadow

Duelist Life on Hit, Duh

Marauder Life on Hit Duh

I have a 5 Man Vent server, just for races. Anyone who wants to race can get a free 5 man vent server from typefrag.com

Message me, we got some test races to do on hardcore server. No cheating during test race, i play hardcore also but we must not use anything from our stash.

If no one wants to play the marauder I will take a Templar that does cold damage. More freezing the better.

You can add me to friends in game by opening social panel and searching mmoTRAILERPARK and thats how you add someone on a different server. Enough of this IGN name stuff, it appears no one knows you can do this. Least it works fine in the past.

Also I am creating my own clan. We will do youtube videos and streams. I already have a partnership with youtube to create a brand new channel based on my reputation from the last team I was with. Until the website is finished by me, I would like anyone interested to contact me and take the clan tag. GGG will change your name if you request it for free.

I respect the work you put into this post.. but do you really want to party up with four random players if you need to explain all this? :o
Última edição por Hassefar60 em 4 de jul de 2013 14:24:47
Why is this on a thursday? And friday is a solo cutthroat... o_0 whaaat?
I'm not sure if you haven't realized the whole day-ahead time zone thing going on in NZ. But now you do. Basically, the Pacific Ocean area west of Hawai'i is ahead one day. It only seems weird because From NZ to Aus they are roughly considered part of the Western Culture, then you have Asians out in their own land during their own thing up until Europe when you get Westernized again, then finally America; you also have Hawai'i which actually shares the same daytime sun as NZ but is a calendar day behind NZ.
Wat
Última edição por Joshwaaa em 4 de jul de 2013 16:40:39
Never done any cutthroat before... this looks fascinating
"
Hassefar60 escreveu:
"
Spoiler

The Siren's Last Cadence

Bear Trap Shadow

Duelist Life on Hit, Duh

Marauder Life on Hit Duh

I respect the work you put into this post.. but do you really want to party up with four random players if you need to explain all this? :o
Why Not, I do it for fun because sadly the damn rewards you cant choose which server to get them on and i prefer them on onslaught or anarchy, this needs to be changed.
"
"
Hassefar60 escreveu:
"
Spoiler

The Siren's Last Cadence

Bear Trap Shadow

Duelist Life on Hit, Duh

Marauder Life on Hit Duh

Why Not, I do it for fun because sadly the damn rewards you cant choose which server to get them on and i prefer them on onslaught or anarchy, this needs to be changed.

lol what needs to be changed? its a race dude, race league, race.
"
Spoiler

The Siren's Last Cadence

Bear Trap Shadow

Duelist Life on Hit, Duh

Marauder Life on Hit Duh

lovely thought but sadly just grab a bunch of glacial hammers and tribals if u wanna kill, phys got a buff and it was alrdy ridic before....if ur going for lvls, play singapore and just do meta ;3
@slangDontStop
Última edição por slanghardcircles em 4 de jul de 2013 20:14:03
What a FAIL RACE bunch of lagg and noobs thats can logout in after 1 sec YES ofc running and alt+f4 and than woops away YE funn as fck than you are lvl 8 and die to a noob with lvl6 thats run around and bugg asfck and dead Yes to the kids thats Logout for no reason
NEW BOW is OPOP

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional