Microtransaction Prices Reduced!

Item Effects - Helmets

Item Effects - Weapons

Item Effects - Boots (These were added recently - we're still waiting on more sales data!)

Skill Effects

Pets

Animations

Thanks again for the awesome support. We're hoping the new prices make some microtransactions more accessible to everyone. If you have concerns about the price reduction, our support department is happy to help you out!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Última edição por Chris em 8 de jul de 2013 23:25:14
Cool beans!
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
Time to blow it all.
IGN: Aux
By Grabthar's Hammer... what a savings.
The day after I make several moderately priced transactions...

You know what? As they say in my native language, I'm not upset about it. This drop in prices just means I get more for my buck and knowing that, I'll put in more bucks to get more stuff.

GGG is doing a great job with their game, and I'm more than happy to support the endeavour.
"...we try not to be dicks." - Mark
"...i speke good englesh" - Rhys
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl
Radiant weapon links to Radiant footprints.
was hoping for demon king horns...guess ill have to wait on that for the daily deal, but very cool
ign craycrayyotch, surgeonsteve, princessbitch, jondarlives
"
thepapadan escreveu:
The day after I make several moderately priced transactions...

You know what? As they say in my native language, I'm not upset about it. This drop in prices just means I get more for my buck and knowing that, I'll put in more bucks to get more stuff.

GGG is doing a great job with their game, and I'm more than happy to support the endeavour.

They'll probably give you a refund if you ask.
IGN: @Deltrus
My build and gear: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/462131
I love you guys!
Guess the prices reduction is too popular, the shop is currently down. LOL
ign: Morley_Anarchy_HK

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional