Season Three, Event 125: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
wolololo quiver from first pack... wolololo iron ring from second...
Laughing my FUCKING ass off. Disconnected 5 times before the 3rd area and can't hit the broad side of a barn with freezing pulse. Completely retarded game performance.
desynced into a room with around 10 dischargers, walked out... boom, back in the room, already dead lol
First race in a long time, made it to level 11, first Cruel area - Abyss or something. Killed swiftly by the exploding spawn, I hate those things.

Had no idea what Descent was about, was quite fun! Although now that I look at what's in the chests I seem to have picked the wrong one every single time lol.
Epic troll GG

Even 22% LR in merci wasnt enough to not be stunned by arcs. Lol I guess.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
I got pack'd so hard it's fucking obscene.

The only - ONLY - blue pack in hall of heroes was the one at the end, and it consisted of like 4 squids and 1 merveil. I got into descrated shrine at level 20 and a bit more than a half. I full clear this zone and make it to demonic shrine at level 21 and a half.

go

fuck

yourself pack rng

lol and deansy takes rangers record

this rng race man...
Última edição por boof em 1 de ago de 2013 14:03:03
of the first boss. sick life boost, but i was too slow as always :)
got to desecrated shrine 1 pack away from 20 cuz ribbon and hall didnt have that great blue density, then i pulled swift blackguard that got frenzycharges aswell, tried to run and kite but got stunned and desynced backwards like 5times and too slow with logoff

hall of heroes doorways are really scary with daughters btw
Última edição por janimauk em 1 de ago de 2013 14:15:37

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional