Season Three, Event 127: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
Why have all the descent races been early in the morning for the people in the west?, They are most fun races but haven't had one that works for people that work 9-5 or any other early time.
IGN: Azaelios
Chose a wrong chest twice. Got frozen in abyss and just watched myself die, didn't even want to log out at that point. Early races ftl.
Remade and died to Alira chain detonating 3 times in a row. Bitch never heard of a cooldown.
I always have the worst luck when the RNG is on my side...
1-shot in the frozen abyss by a yellow with Multi Proj and crit/accuracy

As well as finding 2 quicksilvers, bringing my total to 4 when I died at #18ish
Oh well, looks like ill never finish on the first page.
Died with this stuff:
Spoiler

Im always reeping to dischargers
Última edição por Swarox em 2 de ago de 2013 06:46:23
sometimes I wish we didn't have to use /oos every fucking 10 seconds
I really need to setup a macro
Rolled ranger, got hit by 8+ rhoa charges at once from the bottom of my screen, instantly dead.

Rerolled witch, no +1 cold or good drop gems by statue area so id already lost. Ended up that i couldnt even kill the first large pack as it was full of large statues and i did next to no damage (with 7/7 offensive nodes) and just kept getting stunlocked (with double corals and a leather belt) while chilled until my flasks were empty. No escape due to the constant stun desync rubberbanding, pulse missing due to my position not being reliably displayed and both 1-monster wide entrances to the room being blocked.

Not much incentive to keep participating under these circumstances. At this point its obvious im just gambling, waiting for that race where i get godly drops with high blue density and derrrrp my way to a top 3 finish through no particular skill of my own.

Feedback: Plenty in the race subforum. Some replies would be welcome!

Till next time.
IGN: KoTao
Última edição por KoTao em 2 de ago de 2013 06:55:20
Just how many crit multiplier dischargers have? Two alone whites without any bonus auras(each had 2 power charges I think) one-shotted me with 400 hp and 7% lightning resist, good thing I had that seething flask!
Well, guess this zone is not doable without at least 50% lightning res.
ProjectPT was right.
ehm, what the hell. I was in merciless 6 mins before the race ended and only had lvl 19 because my skeleton and heroes zone was EMPTY. I'm not joking there were like 5 mobs in both zones combined, I couldnt level so I intered merciless at lvl 19. Nice mob density, is this a joke?
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional