Season Three, Event 139: Descent

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

Signature Events this season will be a new type of league called Descent, you are able to find out information regarding this new league type at this page.

For information about Race Season Three, please check out this announcement!

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels:
  • Level 25: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 22-24: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 19-21: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 16-18: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 13-15: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 10-12: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 7-9: 1 Reward Point
23 races, 206 points, one pair of rainbowstrides, no sleep
Done with marauder in these... Seemed like merveils' waves area got buffed or the servers are just getting worse.
Última edição por boof em 5 de ago de 2013 08:35:46
Yeah just whatever, this is fucking bullshit. Just spent 20 minutes at frozen abyss trying to get through HORDES of fucking blue merveils blocking narrow passages with no mana because no mana items dropped. I am really mad. Thank god I finally died. Bullshit zone.
ProjectPT was right.
Getting put to the edge of my limits lately.

I died 8 minutes into my first run, and died with 5 minutes left on my second run, and I was still 25th on the ladder. I just want to win one of these before the season ends, and I just keep playing with either horrible RNG or horrible desynch lol. I can never get both to be good in 1 race (that one desynch was fine haha.)

complete trash gear, aside from the high IPD boarding axe I guess.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Última edição por Dellusions em 5 de ago de 2013 09:01:31
my first mob in deseshrine is unkillable charger that i cant get off me anyhow lost 5min running around with no potcharges unable to even break the motherfuckers ES with 120dps. trash start once again and even worse end
Última edição por janimauk em 5 de ago de 2013 09:04:01
"
boof escreveu:
Done with marauder in these... Seemed like merveils' waves area got buffed or the servers are just getting worse.

Why would GGG go and ninja-buff the only hard zone in the entire race? The one you hear everyone complaining about? I'll never understand why people say things like this. RNG is RNG, but if you're rushing to get up to, or through Merviel's level, you're just asking to be killed as a melee.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Última edição por Dellusions em 5 de ago de 2013 09:04:21
Hmm, 8 mins in frozen abyss. Never had one like that before, all narrow passages, tons of sisters, not a single crab, and never even seen the boss room.
Can you do anything if your whole Hall doesn't even have 200k XP in it? I don't mind having to farm to get above 19, but even 19 can't guarantee you can go on after Hall.

A zone with anywhere from 150k to 500k XP right before the big level gap is really poor design...

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional