GGG, you're ruining my Alpha Howl stock .

I bought 1000 Alpha Howls trying to sell them for profit, I only sold one, so I now have 999 left. I woke up this morning and shit my pants when I read the new patch notes!

WTF am I going to do now, my 999 Howls aren't worth shit. I have to dump them on open trade market for a big loss. I'll be destroyed.

Can you give me some consolation or refund me somehow?

I will give you 8 chaos for one of your many Alpha's Howl. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

"
JohnNamikaze escreveu:
I will give you 8 chaos for one of your many Alpha's Howl. ;)

8 chaos!!??! they sell for exalts dude!

"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:
You got 999 problems...

LEL
"
Warmey escreveu:
8 chaos!!??! they sell for exalts dude!

I will wait for the prices on Alpha's Howl to plummet when the patch is implemented. :D
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Última edição por JohnNamikaze em 13 de ago de 2013 19:06:23
"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:
Two words, warmey.

Eggs, baskets.

Bro, you're rich, paypal me 5,000 $

It will make me feel better and I'll raise a toast in your honor! :)

"
Charanjaydemyr escreveu:
So the thread goes from illustrating how poor you are at basic business sense to begging from someone who might not be. :)

I'd buy you a beer. Maybe even two.

Shit man, that's some generous stuff.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Someones trolling.... anyways.. who didnt see this coming from MILES away... auras were never meant to be abused in they way that they were with Alphas Howl and item switching. Anyone and everyone could see that, guess that, and known that it was a broken mechanic.

Doesnt affect my playstyle any except for that maybe I can afford an AH now that they arent super important to EVERY other build and can be used for my shadow and ranger builds.
IGN: DeathIsMyBestFriend, Illirianah
From the announcement, looks like the +2 aura thing will be fixed, but not sure if the reserved mana thing will be fixed too.

Luckily I have 1k+ mana

Love the +mana stats =)
IGN: AchiLize
Achi's Quality Shop https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/602552
Lol game over man

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional