Season Four, Event 1: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
I am looking for a SERIOUS group for Season 4 party races.

I got 238 points last season, only doing 5pm and 8pm PST races.

I run a TEAMSPEAK server we can use.

I play witch, but I can play any class and you should be able to as well.

My availability is after 4:30pm PST and all day on weekends.

I am WEST COAST, USA.

PM me if you are interested.
Well at least this confirms that the 1000p rewards are only for players that can play in at least 2 timezones as you would have to participate and get to max level bracket in 100 races to achieve it, or win 50.

This goes beyond logic as it would just be better to take the 1000p reward and use that as the top 20 ladder reward instead. I'll assume no change has been made to the items randomly handed out based on points given in a race either and we'll get to see streamers complain about getting 3-5 of them per race they win as per usual.

In short, incentive to participate when you know you're unlikely to win is...well not that great to be diplomatic about it.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Redblade escreveu:
and we'll get to see streamers complain about getting 3-5 of them per race they win as per usual.

This. I was rather disgusted when I first saw streamers bitching about winning random 'junk' uniques. It was like they were annoyed!

Anyway, looking forward to Season 4 races, although realisticly I will probably just shoot for 80 points again.
BLAMT!
TURBO BRUTUS HERE WE GO after this season ends i never wanna see him again
Última edição por janimauk em 29 de ago de 2013 08:46:07
Long Turbo Solos are custom made for me. Woohoo! Thanks GGG :)

~ Lassittor the Shadow
~ Lassittor ~

Arms wide open, I stand alone. I'm no hero, and I'm not made of stone.
Right or wrong, I can hardly tell. I'm on the wrong side of heaven, and the righteous side of hell.
Endless Ledge will be going to Void league after it runs. Currently this decision has to do more with how we implement the starting in different areas, and the control of what area you go to when returning to that character.

We'll look at changing this in the future.

"
Zelpo escreveu:
"
Redblade escreveu:
and we'll get to see streamers complain about getting 3-5 of them per race they win as per usual.

This. I was rather disgusted when I first saw streamers bitching about winning random 'junk' uniques. It was like they were annoyed!

Anyway, looking forward to Season 4 races, although realisticly I will probably just shoot for 80 points again.

@_@ they did? that is ungrateful since lots of racers are racing their ass off to get even anything useful at all.

Also -ONLY 5 BLAMT RACES?!?-
makes me a sad panda, I can only participate in one BLAMT, rest is at 4 AM n such awkward times :(
Nevertheless though I am looking forward to this Season 4 races!

If a dev reads this, is there a reason why lots of prices are Fire themed items?
fire res/fire dmg/+1 fire gems/+% ignite/ etc.

Is it because of the popularity of fire builds?
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
"
Qarl escreveu:
Endless Ledge will be going to Void league after it runs. Currently this decision has to do more with how we implement the starting in different areas, and the control of what area you go to when returning to that character.

We'll look at changing this in the future.

What races are giving out demigod's this season?
ก็็็็็็็็็็IGN:Varanice(90 EA Marauder); Aura_Amoureux (8X LL Aurastack Cyclone Scion)
Softore Shop Thread #665265 -Uniques, Race Rewards, Gems, and more.
I also play LLD PvP in SC, and race as Witch or occasionally Scion.
www.twitch.tv/varanice
Is it me, or do you basically have to quit your job and family to win the good stuff? They seriously need to bump the point rewards up for the people with a life. Not all of us are teenagers that are home schooled. Whoever set this point system up, probably needs to take a break from gaming and find the sun.

Crom laughs at your (season) four winds!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional