Preliminary 0.11.5 Patch Notes

"
Too late. You've lost me. I put up with the lag and desync on this game for way too long. When one of the races started the other night and lag went crazy, that was it. You can make up all the excuses you want for your desync and lag issues. Other games do not suffer these issues like Poe because they know better than to design it into the game. PEOPLE DON'T LIKE IT!

I mean for God's sake you had to come up with a way for players to manually resync the game during play. Literally unheard of and pure ignorance. Now your lag is getting out of hand again.

Not another penny and not another thumbs up to another player from me. Good Luck. You're going to need it.

Goodbye, you won't be missed.
where is reave bug.. vs totem?
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ENDURING CRY? i ONLY GENERATE 2-4 OUT OF MY 6 CHARGED WITH ONE ENDURING CRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST SPENT 16 EXALTED ON MY GEAR THE DAY BEFORE THIS PATCH HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU TOTALLY DISTROYED US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I QUIT THIS GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dididnt they increase the number of charge produced by enduring cry? why u say it did decreased? And : Dual wielding action distances have been changed. You now close to the shortest range of both weapons, so you can be guaranteed to hit with both weapons.Guaranteed to hit with both weapons... still taking the shortest weap range u still hit less enemy over all if ur longer range sword hit lesss cuz its been reduce..... ilogical 0_o well mostly done with this game anyway g luck lol
Thank You for destroying my fire trap build. I had so much with it, now I have to search for something new, but it is good, maybe, probably... EDIT : Actually the cool-down is lowered so much, that it can work even with 1 trap :) need some more testing EDIT 2: I tried something different this time and the results are stunnishing. Thanks, I have even more fun now then before :)
IGN: ProjectPaffix

You wouldn't even think how exciting might be exile, unless You choose the "wrong turn".
Última edição por paffix em 6 de set de 2013 15:59:58
Can I get my full respec now that you destroyed the burning discharge build because having 2 enduring cry gems was extremely important.
I mean this isn't like the alpha howl thing which was exploiting. This is you making a major change to the game that has made certain builds nonviable.

(I don't have over 100 regrets D:)
IGN Voliglare, TreeFusingSixLink
Última edição por TreleInc em 6 de set de 2013 14:41:53
"
Nastakanoth escreveu:
A gigantic unessecary nerf to my single target damage capacity.

This is the sixth patch in a row that somehow manages to nerf exactly that of which I am using.

Everytime I am just as surprised. Because I am not playing a lowlife sporker or using CI.

How exactly is this a gigantic nerf to your single target damage, if you're talking about your Cyclone build?

Nothing changed.
The aura mana reservations are insane, next time could you call me ahead of time? I like to know when i'm being fucked

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional