Season Four, Event 57: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
These events are fun and all, but for casual players, getting nothing when you die is not very interesting. I am personally kind of tired of spending hours playing these turbo events, only to die and have nothing to show for it...
Died to desyncing middle of Bonewardens 4min before end :|
NOT COOL, yada yada, same thing happened like 3 times already this week :(
Died coz of random dc from the game, my steam was running online and even twitch didnt disconnect.
Spoiler
Seems legit.
Última edição por Jerppa em 15 de set de 2013 00:48:07
Died twice, lucked out and other people died more than me. No cold gem wand on any of my three witches...a lightning gem though. #witchracing

Almost had a repeat of last 105 turbo with deadly sins corner archers...thank god for learning experiences.
Read my book! The world ending in every way anyone ever thought it might end, all at once. First few chapters are available online for free.
http://www.amazon.com/The-End-World-Know-ebook/dp/B00CZ21JAQ
Última edição por TheTenthDoc em 15 de set de 2013 00:49:45
37th total, 3rd in Ranger. Had a couple of dangerous moments (especially when I said "fuck it" and tried to facetank Merveil's first form to get Viper Strike charges in), but it was good run overall. Finished off in the Fellshrine Church, managing to get level 17 seconds before the race ended.

Gear

As you can see, I was kind of an idiot when it came to using my chance/transmute orbs - I didn't even remember my quiver existed and I was chancing rings all over the place trying to get an 'upgrade' to an area I was already set in. XD
Probably coulda pushed lv.20 with better RNG.

Spoiler
Decent a1 run with solid zone density and no terrible maps aside from a long deadend in upper prison. Would have been good for a sub 40 minute a2 except i spawned 4 blue packs with hailrake and my builds not designed to handle that sort of monster life and volume early on, so i had to waste several minutes there clearing the area before i could put hailrake down.

Gear was a bit above average in a1, with an early rare shortbow but nothing else of note. The shortbow ended up serving a long time as i couldnt roll damage on anything in a2 for the life of me, 4 chances, 10 or so trans and 10 or so alts on bows and quivers produced nothing of value in the end. Run would have been good for 26+ if id ever rolled phys damage.

Rolled a subpar recurve that barely outdamaged my shortbow with 20 mins remaining. Never did get a solid quiver.

Desync was also managable, with a minimal number of close calls and no bails required.

1st in class and 3rd overall in the end, could have been worse.

GG all, see you next race!
IGN: KoTao
Got back in game after the race and was above 3rd place Templar within 30 seconds of a Sarn run ;_;

It's time like these that you think back on the little things you wasted time on in a1 and a2, and kick yourself.

You really gotta play like it's the last 5 minutes of a race at all times during these events, and I think that's where I falter. Don't have that kind of stamina-focus.
Última edição por boof em 15 de set de 2013 01:14:48

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional