0.9.12o Patch Notes

Great news on the map drop rates. I too had bad luck runs in map drop rates
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
"
unsmith escreveu:
As someone who is suffering from a really bad run of luck in getting map drops, I'm happy about the increase. I've been alch'ing up my maps, running tough mods like Temp Chains and Burning Ground and such, and getting very little in return. This makes me optimistic I'll be able to continue my high level chars.

I've has the exact opposite experience. I've run blue maps with very little quantity and I've gotten more maps than I've spent.
"
DDSSEE escreveu:
"
unsmith escreveu:
As someone who is suffering from a really bad run of luck in getting map drops, I'm happy about the increase. I've been alch'ing up my maps, running tough mods like Temp Chains and Burning Ground and such, and getting very little in return. This makes me optimistic I'll be able to continue my high level chars.

I've has the exact opposite experience. I've run blue maps with very little quantity and I've gotten more maps than I've spent.

50% of players get more than average. I just feel bad for the 50% that get less than average :(
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
I've definitely had my fair share of maps (though I've spent my fair share of currency on enhancing them as well), but I will say that higher level maps need to drop more often. In the ~50+ maps I've run so far, I've not gotten higher than a level 65 - seems to be pretty run of the mill in that aspect. It's no wonder Kaom's Heart isn't dropping for anyone!
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.
"
Chris escreveu:
"
DDSSEE escreveu:
"
unsmith escreveu:

50% of players get more than average. I just feel bad for the 50% that get less than average :(

What happens if out of 100 kills, 1 person gets 100 maps and 100 people get 1 map? Don't know about that 50% anymore :P
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
I'm not sure what "higher level maps" really mean here. Do you mean maps that are above a certain level or maps that are higher level than the zone?
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
"
TheuberClips escreveu:
What happens if out of 100 kills, 1 person gets 100 maps and 100 people get 1 map? Don't know about that 50% anymore :P

On an average day only :)
✠ ✠
lol i never knew map drop rates could be a problem. just got to end game and have run about 6 or 7 maps and i must have picked up near 20 so far
It is important too understand that the choices we make are most often not between good and bad but between bad and worse.
"
Chris escreveu:

I won't say that the map drops were atrocious, but, the map upgrades were. (Although, I hear kitty/spoon did a 115% or so quantity map and go nothing in return)

I had a 89% 65 map drop me a single map in the 1 week resistance test.

It was a 60 map.

Map digression like that is REALLY frustrating, I actually got a little mad when it happened.

I thought of a suggestion and passed it around to some people and thought to ask it here in this thread:

What do you (or anyone else) think of maps being able to drop maps 2 levels below their level? Since they can only upgrade by 2 levels, why not only let them down-grade 2 levels at most? Or is that to powerful of a change if people get lucky to get some high lvl maps?
Última edição por Waves_blade em 1 de out de 2012 00:11:52
"
Waves_blade escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:

I won't say that the map drops were atrocious, but, the map upgrades were. (Although, I hear kitty/spoon did a 115% or so quantity map and go nothing in return)

I had a 89% 65 map drop me a single map in the 1 week resistance test.

It was a 60 map.

Map digression like that is REALLY frustrating, I actually got a little mad when it happened.

I thought of a suggestion and passed it around to some people and thought to ask it here in this thread:

What do you (or anyone else) think of maps being able to drop maps 2 levels below their level? Since they can only upgrade by 2 levels, why not only let them down-grade 2 levels at most? Or is that to powerful of a change if people get lucky to get some high lvl maps?

I've considered that as well - if that were to be the case, map drop rates would likely have to be lowered. If/when someone worked up to a level 69 map, they could continually alch said map and whatever it drops for an easy and likely very long chain of maps. Right now, if you alch your maps, you will almost always get at least one map drop from them (usually closer to 3), at least in my experience.
Former player moderator, valued poster, and early-adopter responsible for The Blood Dance.

GGG has forgotten where they came from. As a result, I no longer support the deceitful, corporate Tencent slave sellouts running this game.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional