0.11.6 Patch Notes

@Chris i still have massive problem with Cyclone skill not properly registering hits on most of the monsters =/. So far it is the most annoying skill to use, still most of the players have problems with it.

Oh and btw, thank you for such great updates, keep em coming. They are really impressive patches overall each time.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
"
Chris escreveu:

Clarissa has a new voice.

"You chose the road, old friend. God put me at the end of it."
Poor changing for Clarissa new voice. The audio version must be louder, it isn't fun to hear other NPC speaking strong enough when Clarissa is left out.
IGN: HereticMustDye
"
Mahesys escreveu:
Voidbearer nerf ofc

Why the hell each patch makes the game easier?

I agree. Make a new league called Casual and put all the monster nerfs in there for the severely time limited players or the PoE challenged players.

Hey GGG, the myriad of posts (including my own) are not requesting that the Standard or Hardcore leagues be monster nerfed for easier play. We want new permanent leagues to increase playing choices. Nerfing in the 2 permanent leagues now will just piss off the better players. A separate league of their own is what's needed.

Or better yet, don't do any monster nerfing but ramp up item progression significantly in the Casual league to reduce high level grinding frustrations (and eventual rage quitting).

ROFP (Read Our F'n Posts please?).

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Última edição por Arrowneous em 25 de set de 2013 20:27:39
"The Fetid Pool now has a new layout that should make it easier to find every monster."

Yup. Now it's a circular version of The Ledge. ='[.]'=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
kyoritsu escreveu:
"
The damage wave of Ground Slam is no longer connected to attack speed, so no matter how fast you attack, the damage wave will still move at the same speed. This does not prevent you from repeat attacking.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You guys gonna do this cuz GS will be OP with the new Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support gem? I say screw this new gem and dont nerf GS :/

OP? How is it better to put end. charge on stun instead of added fire dmg or life leech or...
"Path of Exile be a online Action RPG set up in tha dark fantasy ghetto of Wraeclast. Well shiiiit..."
- Uzicorn, for teh children.
i told u to make multitrap throw the traps in a cone... the mechanics of the skill require the 3 traps to have a chance of overlapping but u didnt...ggg im disappointed.

many others are whining about it ...

and u still have not said a GD thing about ur promise of fire traps 50% increased DOT which is not there yet. WTF.

these are just simple requests yet u are completely ignoring them. might as well put the patch notes in the beta feedbak right?
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Última edição por leighferon em 26 de set de 2013 22:10:34
"
Chris escreveu:

The boss in the Upper Submerged Passage now spawns with a boss pack.

I just found out if you spectre them, they do this:

http://i.imgur.com/h3ISHdF.jpg

Probably the first major bug I've found, but it feels like it could use some attention!

Edit: From what I can tell they still view me as hostile, but create minions that are friendly
RIP squid summoners.
Última edição por amero2 em 26 de set de 2013 22:24:42
"
amero2 escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:

The boss in the Upper Submerged Passage now spawns with a boss pack.

I just found out if you spectre them, they do this:

http://i.imgur.com/h3ISHdF.jpg

Probably the first major bug I've found, but it feels like it could use some attention!

Edit: From what I can tell they still view me as hostile, but create minions that are friendly

maybe its not i suggested a gorilla shaman that spawns monkeys. maybe this is it =O

i had 3 of these spectred and it was madness!!! u should all try it out if u got spectres at least. i would hope they would reduce the number they can spawn and leave them the way they are. 10 is more than enough.
[quote="Mark_GGG"]damage modifiers don't can currently can't apply to degen.[/quote]
"Getting all life nods on passive tree should give additional survival, not the mandatory basic survival."
.\1.2/
..\3/
[img]http://ertaislament.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/pentavus.jpg[/img]
Última edição por leighferon em 27 de set de 2013 02:23:47
"
Added a new strength support gem - Endurance Charge on Melee Stun.
Endurance Charge on Melee Stun is available to the Templar, Marauder and Duelist from Sever the Right Hand.

apparently not on cruel - normal only I'm guessing?
Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah BLAH BLAH

My RNG has a 0.0 multiplier

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional