0.11.6 Patch Notes

"
Sexcalibur escreveu:
1)Chris please... stop Underlining stuff that arent URL.... BOLD them instead... im always trying to click it to see the new skills
2) Why dont set Mines as Traps... we want Multitrap for mines
3) why dont you add throw mine support or Node

^ this

Especially "throw mine" node/support would be awesome. I think majority of players who don't use mines, do it because of limitation how mines are layed.
The Unofficial Fan Art Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/729
The voidbears didnt have their damage nerfed. You never actually stand in the fire for more than 1 second either ways unless you are crazy. Its just that if they are having GMP they almost insta kill you even if you have capped 75+ res. So now they will still insta kill you if make a stupid mistake but at least you have a window of time where you can escape cuz since they dont stop shooting even if you try getting away they still fire at you. Idk why no melee char is typing but i guess that they are simply impossible to approach as a melee when they have gmp. Now they will be.
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 0.11.6
  • Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill.

How about fixing Reave stacks being reset when you use a pot or cast a curse, or doing anything other than using Reave. This is a huge annoyance. Hey in the middle of a huge pack and need to pot or refresh curses..welp gotta rebuild stacks. If this is truly intended why?
Someone still plays this? I mean isn't it better to wait for full release? Game is practically not playable at the moment.
IGN: Iworkeout
"
Kochise escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 0.11.6
  • Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill.

How about fixing Reave stacks being reset when you use a pot or cast a curse, or doing anything other than using Reave. This is a huge annoyance. Hey in the middle of a huge pack and need to pot or refresh curses..welp gotta rebuild stacks. If this is truly intended why?

You do not lose Reave stacks when you use a flask.
"
Kick1337 escreveu:
The voidbears didnt have their damage nerfed. You never actually stand in the fire for more than 1 second either ways unless you are crazy. Its just that if they are having GMP they almost insta kill you even if you have capped 75+ res. So now they will still insta kill you if make a stupid mistake but at least you have a window of time where you can escape cuz since they dont stop shooting even if you try getting away they still fire at you. Idk why no melee char is typing but i guess that they are simply impossible to approach as a melee when they have gmp. Now they will be.

Yup, they were a real pain for some builds, burns through a decoy totem in a jiffy and through you in three jiffies. You could cast the thing a bit further off and get them when they start moving towards it. Thankfully, even few levels of arctic armor rendered them pretty much harmless if you can be bothered by it (and not going full BM).
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
(@above comment) THIS applies to the Cells map boss as well or only regular voidbearers?
The reason I never run Cells map (I'm a melee playing solo always) is because of that boss.
(yeah yeah, can always choose to skip him, BUT I don't like to 'waste', gotta love that "0 monsters remaining")
IGNs: [TempCI, Flamin, - Std] / [EK_Tanker - HC]
[Comstark, ShavronnesMistress - Anarchy] [MontreGulsTITANS, - Dom / CLHS_Tank - Nemesis]
[Atziri_Achiever - Ambush] / [ArcerONaRampage - Rampage]
Última edição por Promo1987 em 24 de set de 2013 07:15:59
"
raics escreveu:
"
T3rr0ar3 escreveu:
"
"Reave is now not replaced with a Default attack when you are out of mana. This is to prevent losing Area of Effect stacks when using the skill."

This is a terrible change. Now it will fail to attack completely if you run out of mana and zero chance to leech is back via default attack without changing your action bar.

Really Really terrible guys .... i have played this further cuz of the new reave skill and even based a shadow 'rround it ... this mechanic will ruin it or make it awkward left with no attack

Good luck with leeching with normal attack, if you don't have enough leech to keep reave going you won't get it up again with normal attack either, it's much better to use a flask and not lose your stacks until you get more leech.

People will really find anything to complain about.

i would really like to know how this exactly works. and its not that easy. there can be a problem.

i play a duellist with reave, no mana-flasks, just 2% manaleech on gear, enough to sustain even a 6L-reave. the only situations i have problems to leech enough mana for reave is against enemies with really high DR (endurance charges-golems/bears for example, hate them :), more so if on a 50% or 0% regen-map.

now its (simplyfied): reave (build up one charge) -> not enough mana -> normal attack (lose charge) -> enough mana -> reave ... and so on

what will this be now?

if its: reave (build up one charge) -> not enough mana -> wait till charge expires -> normal attack (definetly if 0% regen) -> enough mana -> reave (build up one charge) -> not enough mana -> wait till charge expires ... and so on

then i would really prefer it to use the normal attack if there is not enough mana for reave.

i really cant see why this was invented. its the only skill that behaves like this, and its really odd...

"Glattes Eis, ein Paradeis, für den, der gut zu tanzen weiß" - F. Nietzsche
Very nice!

I've always wanted to make a trap only character and with these new gems it'll definetly be my next project.
IGN: Noobslayer
Última edição por xNoobslayer em 24 de set de 2013 07:30:15
ANSWER POST INCOMMING

"
SevenOfNine86 escreveu:
The minimum value on the highest tier of the various hybrid defences mods has been changed from 100% to 101%. It no longer overlaps with the maximum of the second highest hybrid defence modifiers. This will only affect new rolls of the modifier, either on new equipment or rerolled with Divine Orbs.

What does it mean exactly??

Maybe +% hybrid defences mods does not apply on both stats??

Because two separate tiers of Hybrid defence increases shared the same value, it was hard at times for players to work out whether they had the highest tier or not of this stat.

"
Mahesys escreveu:
Voidbearer nerf ofc

Why the hell each patch makes the game easier?

Docks ghosts also got buffed in this patch.

Additionally, Voidbearers are now much easier to deal with for melee characters while approximately the same for ranged (ranged classes stand generally run away immediately from Voidbearers, so if they stop firing after 1 second it's pretty moot because you don't stand in the flames that long as ranged).

Also, Voidbearers are now worse as Spectres, balancing the Spectre choice a bit more.

"
madmessiah escreveu:
hmmm im only interested in ground slam... ok we got 10% more dmg but whats with that wave? I dont rly understand how that work but doesnt seems nice at all to me :/

Removing the wave is a buff.

Some skills create a wave that damages enemies, rather than hitting all enemies at once. Freezing Pulse is the most notable example of this. Ground Slam previously created an 'invisible' wave when attacking enemies, this patch removed this wave and just made it's damage instantaneous.

Ground Slam now deals it's damage immediately to characters standing at a distance to you.

"
ibase escreveu:
poison arrow still doesnt work with ranged attack totems. since 1 year..

Poison Arrow has a different aiming system to every other skill in the game. Poison Arrow 'detonates' at a location, other projectiles continue as if they exist perpetually, and terminate after a set time.

Additionally, multiple Poison Arrow clouds generate lag quite easily. Ranged PA totems would be terrible anyway if they worked due to their firing speed.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional