Season Four, Event 126: 105 Minute Turbo Solo

This event has the Turbo mod enabled. This means that monsters will run, cast and attack 60% faster.

This is a Signature Event. The top three experience value records across all signature races for each class wins an alternate art Demigod's Stride at season end.

To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.

Top Prizes:

The overall top alive player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.

The top 20 alive players of each class by experience will receive:
  • #1 player of each class: 10 Reward Points
  • #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
  • #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
  • #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
  • #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
  • #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
  • #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point

Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive:
  • Level 30: 10 Reward Points
  • Level 27-29: 7 Reward Points
  • Level 23-26: 6 Reward Points
  • Level 20-22: 5 Reward Points
  • Level 16-19: 4 Reward Points
  • Level 12-15: 3 Reward Points
  • Level 6-11: 1 Reward Point
45 minute a2 thanks to another of those broken minimap upper prisons and no move boots, extra quicksilvers, life gear or +1 cold wands in act 1. Basically a practice run at this point so i went for a suicidal bridge grind with 200 life and ended up getting terminally stun-desynced by a blue pack not long in... and suicided... imagine that.

Found all the stuff id have needed for a perfect run... in a2. Derp~

GG all, see you next race.
IGN: KoTao
Última edição por KoTao em 2 de out de 2013 23:31:07
I found searing touch and redbeak... and I was using a bow.
Died on anger with my first witch, basically the whole map was nothing but narrowest possible tunnels full of daughters + explosive spawns. Second run it was completely empty and it took me like 1min to get through it. Really nice map rng.

Also, vendor rng again... Not seeing white items on stock for several levels, mainly rings and amulets
Have a poor run, die with 30 mins to go, still end 2nd in class and 13th overall? Definitely not a good sign.

I sure hope you guys have some amazing stuff waiting come release.
Última edição por KoTao em 3 de out de 2013 01:25:28
Alkaizer comes to do 1 signature race, the only 1 he participated in this season afaik, and sets all time marauder record. People who have raced marauder the whole season got nowhere near that. Suspicious?

Maphacker or insanely skilled and knowledgeable player.
IGN: Rollface
"
grindis123 escreveu:
Alkaizer comes to do 1 signature race, the only 1 he participated in this season afaik, and sets all time marauder record. People who have raced marauder the whole season got nowhere near that. Suspicious?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/515662

Wonder how much Rank 1 Marauder from season 4 will go for? 15 ex x current RMT rates?

Why not Maphack? I'm feeling pretty stupid at this point for not using it myself.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
grindis123 escreveu:

we are all just imbeciles who do not know how to race obviously!
(Phermi)
"
Morsexier escreveu:
Why not Maphack? I'm feeling pretty stupid at this point for not using it myself.

GGG should just make every race fixed seed until they get around to fixing the silly D2-esque map seed code.

Client trusted to reveal map seed incrementally + huge random maps + real money value for event rewards = maphacking in races was a foregone conclusion.

I dont know which is more unfortunate- that GGG manages to miss stuff like this in the first place, or that they ultimately do nothing about it.

Not accusing anyone in particular, btw.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional