0.11.6d Patch Notes

Is it possible to remove the rogue exiles from hardcore please?
Only in softcore would be appreciated - since it was only in Anarchy wich is a softcore league.. Seems fair to me.
Actually i agree , as i think do most people
Anarchy and Softcore were the leagues intended for rogue exiles.

Putting them into hardcore wich has been going on for a very long time ,
will put alot of players off.

Infact i even think that alot of players will stop playing hardcore all along for this same reason, the rogue exiles can spawn anywhere even when mapping and is such a pain to handle if u are barely geared for it.

+with the map mods its a RIPfest, was this intended? i hope you reconsider

sigh, a shame that rogues now are "less dangerous" shouldn't it be less frequent and more dangerous? what's the point in 1 shoting exiles?? if exiles got nerfed because of HC league why dont you add exiles for standard league???

also, this is my question: since anarchy base items are moved to all leagues, that means that I can get anarchy uniques by drops???
sorry for bad english :S
"
Rudraksh escreveu:
WTF is a "Brood Child"? Can somebody post a picture?

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/533753
(Picture bottom on this side, need perhaps to sroll to tzhe side)
Última edição por DeltaWing em 9 de out de 2013 14:54:31
"
SmilingCat escreveu:
"
Pioneer2 escreveu:
The people preparing for the Onyx nerf are funny, 4 attribute points aren't going to change much/anything.

My 3 chars rolling max level grace with a 1-4 dex margin would like a talk with you.

Old ones aren't changed, it's not like your characters are unplayable now, just dont change your amulet, fucking hell..
"
Behrial escreveu:
sigh, a shame that rogues now are "less dangerous" shouldn't it be less frequent and more dangerous? what's the point in 1 shoting exiles?? if exiles got nerfed because of HC league why dont you add exiles for standard league???

also, this is my question: since anarchy base items are moved to all leagues, that means that I can get anarchy uniques by drops???

I didn't even want them in standard to begin with. They should have been a short term league feature or even for races. Its like a permanent "diablo walks the world" thing.
I agree , you shouldnt just put exiles into Hardcore without contacting the full community
People giving feedback in anarchy saying its awesome
Well offcourse it is , if u die u die and nothing changes..

Exiles are no joke in hardcore were people play with 1life
death = Permadeath for real HC players.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional