1.0.0 Balance Changes

"We've increased the damage of all two handed weapons"

Meaning their base damage too? So Pillar of Caged God will be getting a slight buff? Otherwise it'll look even more paltry in comparison to these new 2hander only physical mods.
Some of these are sounding really sweet.

I really like the buffing of 2 handed weapons and buffing auras. I don't run maximum auras so it'll be nice to have the ones i do run be stronger.
Wow great update. Looks promising!
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
sharkh20 escreveu:

Question about auras. I am glad you are taking them the way you are, but will the range of auras be a bit larger as well?

Yes, we are increasing the base radius, increasing the bonus radius from quality, and adding more aura range to the tree.

"
Qarl escreveu:
"
sharkh20 escreveu:

Question about auras. I am glad you are taking them the way you are, but will the range of auras be a bit larger as well?

Yes, we are increasing the base radius, increasing the bonus radius from quality, and adding more aura range to the tree.

Fantastic. Thanks, Qarl.
Sounds good but why we not just get a good item filter for that amound of drops? E.g. just filter out everything, beside maps, thats blue or white and has less than 3 sockets.
IGN: kReiZy
love the exp changes!! Have a few high 60's chars I don't really play as I don't feel I want to use maps on them, but feel running Docks and such is inefficient for them, be awesome to play more of my chars and gain ok exp OUTSIDE of maps :)
best named rare monster ever!
http://imgur.com/YZkKkDu
I feel like increasing two handed damage potential isn't going to do much more than make it easier to kill myself on reflect.

Neither do I feel like bow users were lacking any amount of power.
"If they actually showed gameplay with it zoomed out and then zoomed it in for the real one I think there would be actual riots in the street. I think that people would burn the building down."
Última edição por IlluminaBlade em 14 de out de 2013 23:40:40
"
We've increased the damage of all Two Handed Weapons and have introduced a new set of two-handed physical and elemental damage mods that they can receive.

Wait wait, what does that mean?

Do I now have to find OTHER type of 2 handed weapons.

I have a pretty good 6L 2 handed mace.

Now, I have to look for a totally different one that has those specific mods. Or will those mods appear on my mace by default.

Me-sa confused. Chris, can you be more specific plz. :)
<3 the hard work. can't wait for next week :D

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional