0.9.12x Patch Notes

"
Moosifer escreveu:
Can you please fix the double pick up that was introduced with the resist penalty patch? It's bothersome. Good work though.

Yeah, this has been bugging me also. Being pretty reliant on my positioning, I find myself picking up lots of unwanted items, or navigating around or through loot piles to avoid wasting as much time cleaning them from my inventory. Makes basic movement feel much more cumbersome lately.
"
I mentioned the 3rd-4th day that it seemed when you got a blue mob roll that there was ALOT of them. But of course changing this will make us struggle for maps again so I hope you have some sort of map buff coming because I spent all night running 60s, boredom isn't the word.

Agreed here. Magic mobs have the best overall drop rates for the numbers you could get. This patch looks like another hit to drop rate (will see for myself soon) of maps and even less exp. Good fix of unintended OP roll. Bad for overall consistancy, likely.
"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Yeah, the double pickup is a right pain in the hole.
So now there is even less incentive to waste currency rolling rare maps, the problem with IIQ being relatively shit should have been addressed before dicking around with anything else to do with maps.
Did this massively drop the number of magical items spawned? Since the patch went live I've had a single rare item out of three maps on ruthless. Nearly every boss drops only white items.
Maps! - lets not go there! they are a sore subject.

Latency graph. Please :( I really want to get back to HC

Spoiler
I've literally given up hunting maps. Since the migration I have failed to find maps higher than 66 of which I only ever found 1. I've collected and either vendored every single rare that has dropped or stashed it in the hope of making alchemy's. I've traded all my fuse orbs/Gcp's and other valuable currency for chisels. All my currency has gone into improving my maps.

The result! I have 1xlvl 60 map left and zero improvement on my equipment with minuscule improvement on my xp which was the main reason for doing the maps in the first place.
I'm BACK :)
"
Falan2 escreveu:
Keep up the awesome work GGG.
"
Koaxx escreveu:
"
Moosifer escreveu:
Can you please fix the double pick up that was introduced with the resist penalty patch? It's bothersome. Good work though.

Yeah, this has been bugging me also. Being pretty reliant on my positioning, I find myself picking up lots of unwanted items, or navigating around or through loot piles to avoid wasting as much time cleaning them from my inventory. Makes basic movement feel much more cumbersome lately.

I believe this is fixed in 0.9.13.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
We must make it to 0.9.12z so I can teach my children the alphabet!
"In a state of physical balance and security, power, intellectual as well as physical, would be out of place."
- H. G. Wells, The Time Machine
Thank you, thank you. Magic mobs mod was only way to prevent map starvation. Yes, it was unbalanced, but it's removal without drop rate increase will make situation with maps even worse than now.
IGNs:
Vianta, Haulo, Darol, GanMorri
There were a Problem with rare and magic monsters? I never realized that. Well, I hope maps stay challenging. PoE needs to be hardcore :D

With all the good changes, i wish the beta would never end.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional