1.0.0c Patch Notes

"
Chris escreveu:
Version 1.0.0c
  • Fixed a bug where some Steam users were unable to connect because they were erroneously allocated unlock codes. Unlock codes are now correctly disabled for Steam.

I still can't log in with Steam. :(
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Didn't seem to fix steam bug.

Still stuck at authenticating... forever.
Still "Contacting Server" forever on Steam...
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Any chance of the build number in the bottom corner of the title screen linking to the patch notes either by parsing the text to a screen in game (From where you get the notes in the standalone patcher), or opening to the patch notes thread? Steam users don't see the actual client, so we can't read the notes without finding them on the site.
Great work, keep it up GGG!!
"
Commoble escreveu:
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 1.0.0c
  • Fixed a bug where some Steam users were unable to connect because they were erroneously allocated unlock codes. Unlock codes are now correctly disabled for Steam.

I still can't log in with Steam. :(

I'm sorry to hear about this! Can you please outline the issue you're experiencing?
"
raawwrr escreveu:
"
TwistedTrip escreveu:
"
raawwrr escreveu:
just please give us back the the old mana reserved for auras, please GGG!

It was never intended that you could run a billion auras, it's just something that you got used to.

u are wrong, it's not because i used to run several auras, it's because it was always viable to run them until they changed it to percentage of mana reserved.

Whether or not they intended for us to be able to run 4+ auras is immaterial. They evaluated the state of the game and felt that stacking multiple auras was too powerful and adjusted the game. Now you need to adjust to the game as it is because they aren't going to change back.
Alpha Tags/0.11.6 ? bottom of my screen; I am getting no gateways after playing earlier via steam with it asking me to set my log in server to the new address at alpha.pathofexile.com ??

Also - Any idea why I havent received any steam trading cards?
i love how they refuse to give a straight answer as to the ability to chance the high end uniques still. apparantly they want us all to waste all our chance orbs attempting, regardless of the possibility.

edit: make that any answer at all, much less a straight one
Última edição por Thortag em 23 de out de 2013 23:37:45
Still unable to log-in through the Steam client. It connects, but then gets stuck at "Authenticating user."

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional