[1.0.0] Spectral Throw Vaal Pact CI Claw/Dagger Shadow

Hi i just want to post a build i have designed today, the idea is to use the high leech given by claws for resume istantly shield thanks to Vaal Pact, thanks to this fact u can make a better use of the link u have.
I also took 3 additional frenzy charge so i can run blood rage for more attack speed.
What do you think? it is good or totally crap?sorry for my bad English :D

Skill Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYABbUMjQzyDUkOSA6tD6sQexEvE8AUdRXXFr8Y2x4aIWAotSo4KlsrCiyFLL8wfDF7Nj074T1lPs9AVUCgQ5xHBlFHVUtWY1oaW69e-l9qapVtGW1sbXtvV3BScNV0QXTxd9d-WX8rf8aGrofbiGuKOIw2jb-P-pAKkoCZmpp4nrmio6M6pcumf6crpzStHrGztMW1SLb3vea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbdIZ1tHXhtsa2-fdDd1I4vfjhOsU62PsGO1B707z6vVL_Kv_kw==

This is the dagger version, i' m not sure that claw provide enought leech to skip the life leech gem at high level, so this might do much damage thx to the crit node:

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgYBBX0FtQ5IDq0QexEvEZYUdRXXFr8Y2xnVHhohYCi1KjgqWysKLIUsvyzhMHwzDDY9Ou074T7PQKBDnEcGUUdWY1bqVvpaGl76X2ptGXBScFZw1XRBdPF3135Zfyt_xoauh9uIQohrjb-Oio_6kBuZmpoTnrmio6XLpn-nK6c0rGaxs7TFtUi297l8vea-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDbdIZ1tHXhth22xrb1Nvn4vfjhOn-6xTrY-wY7UHvTvPq9Uv8q_4r_5P_3g==
IGN: crazyjake, ,BadAndAngry
Última edição por crazyjake em 26 de out de 2013 10:57:23
almost 500 views and not a feedback/advice? :(
seems to be a valid build

enough es, enough leach... only im not sure you have enough dmg nodes in

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
"
trashs1 escreveu:
seems to be a valid build

enough es, enough leach... only im not sure you have enough dmg nodes in

Thx for the feedback man, that is the same doubt i have, i can try to add some dual wieldind node mabye, but in practise i think it can work
with a good weapon yes :) u will be rly tanky i asume

-~Shop for the price awarded player~- view-thread/375747
After some test i can say 1 hand dagger + shield is far better than dual wielding, i still have 500 critica strike multilplier and i can take more node to reach even 650%, but i'm only level 76 right now :P
i would like to ask u what u got on bandits
and what geem links are u using

1 target and aoe skills
and what auras
I really want to try out the dagger build, I would just like to know what skills and gems you're using.
I'm a rooster illusion
Spectral Throw + Increase Critical Damage + Life Leech + Greater Multiple Projectile + Faster Attack is what i' m using now, if u get a 6L u can add increase critical strike or slower projectile, i still have to test this.
My Auras are: Reduced Mana + Dicipline + Hatred/clarity (if u can' t afford both)

Curse: Critical Weakness + Increase area of Effect is the best for that build :D

If u have cast on damage taken link it with molten shell (and eduring cry if u have iron reflex)and life leech

My equip is totally crap so i will not post it XD, but i think that with the right gear this build can be very powerfull
I'm a rooster illusion

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional