New website, 0.9.13 deployment and an interview!

We've posted two race events this weekend - a Solo Turbo Hardcore race at a hopefully Euro-friendly time, and a Hardcore partying race at the normal time. Upcoming events should now be visible on the right of the main news page.

Today, Incgamers posted an interview with me as part of Path of Exile Week. Check it out!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Última edição por Chris em 31 de out de 2012 20:37:35
I like the new website design and i can't wait to try out 0.9.13 :) Keep up the great work GGG :D
Proud 5th duelist in the Jul 1 2012 Ladder Race and in the Nov 3 2012 Solo Turbo Race :D
And even prouder 4th Templar in the Nov 10 Four-hour Party Hardcore Race :P
Current OB success:
top 20 Ranger in 105 Minute Turbo Solo (S4E9)
Última edição por Sony_Black em 31 de out de 2012 20:38:38
New layout is minorly broken in Opera. "SWITCH CHARACTER" overflows to the right and covers the "Le" of Legacy league.
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
As always, GGG, you guys rock and this patch will be a memorable one. ;)
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

the skill gems are overlapping each other in the new landing page that you guys did or whatever you're calling it: http://www.pathofexile.com/game the green gem is underneath the red support gem
Its always in the last place you look
I leave for 10 minutes, and you go and change the entire site.

Looks good, nice job guys.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
I thought I accidentally logged into Alpha lol
Última edição por Metronomy em 31 de out de 2012 20:45:45
"
Verb escreveu:
the skill gems are overlapping each other in the new landing page that you guys did or whatever you're calling it: http://www.pathofexile.com/game the green gem is underneath the red support gem

Thanks - in what browser?
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
chrome

Its always in the last place you look
Última edição por Verb em 31 de out de 2012 20:56:53
I'm loving the new website! Absolutely beautiful, well done! :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional