1.0.0d Patch Notes

Version 1.0.0d
  • Fixed a bug where auras would need to be recast when changing areas to gain the bonuses of passive skills that affect them.
  • Killing a Berserker Nemesis monster now completes the challenge item correctly.
  • Fixed some passive skill tree connectivity near the Falcon Claws group.
  • Fixed a bug where monster deaths from Puncture were not awarded as kills correctly.
  • Fixed a bug where the "Achievement Complete" text would sometimes persist in a faded state.
  • Fixed a bug where Rejuvenation Totem didn't benefit from passive skills that improved its effect.
  • Monster packs around shrines are now not spawned if they are too close to an area entrance or waypoint.
  • Fixed a crash related to Raise Spectre.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 1.0.0d
  • Fixed some passive skill tree connectivity near the Falcon Claws group.

Yes!!!! I really found it weird why it went to the notable first?
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Última edição por JohnNamikaze em 28 de out de 2013 00:12:39
south america server pls
Awesome!

"
Monster packs around shrines are now not spawned if they are too close to an area entrance or waypoint.

Nooooooo!
Última edição por DestroTheGod em 28 de out de 2013 00:36:03
ah
1st page
"
Fixed a bug where auras would need to be recast when changing areas to gain the bonuses of passive skills that affect them.

finally ! yay
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Chris escreveu:
Version 1.0.0d
Fixed a bug where Rejuvenation Totem didn't benefit from passive skills that improved its effect.

Wow now. Thats an unexpected buff.
IGN: Asser, AssDelver, Assphobic, AnointedAss, BetrayedByMyAss, CrackedAss, FracturedAss, FulcrumedUpMyAss, ImpaledAss, IncursionOfTheAss, WarForTheAss, UnleashTheAss, ScreamingAsshole, SwampAssKing, Yui
Any word about the Dominus crashes?
Thanks to Tigraugre46 for my beta key!
Nice
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional